Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Anyone planning to hit up the Notre pop up this weekend for the 87s? Can’t make it out there tomorrow because of work, but planning to go up Saturday morning.

Trying to decide how early I wanna get there. Haven’t done a FCFS in a minute. Anyone going on Saturday?

poQQKPAYj

Anyone planning to hit up the Notre pop up this weekend for the 87s? Can’t make it out there tomorrow because of work, but planning to go up Saturday morning.

Trying to decide how early I wanna get there. Haven’t done a FCFS in a minute. Anyone going on Saturday?

poQQKPAYj

I'm planning on going as well. I've never done a fcfs nor stand in line for hours. Line starts at 8am but doesnt open until 11. Idk how they will mediate people who want to wait before 8, but imma there before 8.

I'm planning on going as well. I've never done a fcfs nor stand in line for hours. Line starts at 8am but doesnt open until 11. Idk how they will mediate people who want to wait before 8, but imma there before 8.

For sure I’ll probably be up there around 7 or 730. Hopefully can get some feedback tomorrow on how the line was to get a better idea though.

Seems like the thirst is real for everything nowadays but hopefully this isn’t on too many people’s radar.

Also booked a 1pm session for this. Never been a tote bag guy but it should be dope.

pmbD2c03p

poQQKPAYj

I'd consider if its the black/teal pair dropping. not interested in standing in line for 3 hours though.

I'd consider if its the black/teal pair dropping. not interested in standing in line for 3 hours though.

It’s a 50/50 chance they drop tomorrow. The Black/Orange/blue pair dropped today so it’s between the other two for tomorrow. Hoping for the other pair actually.

Not looking forward to that 3 hour wait but I got a Nike session booked during the pop up too so I figured I’ll be spending some time out there lol. Plus RSVP has the in store raffle for the OW Converse going, so I’ll probably knock that out while I’m down there.

I just slid by @ the pop up today 4pmish after work and copped the orange pair. No lines and still had all sizes available. I asked the cashiers how were the lines and said they it wasn't bad. Only a handful stood in line @ 8am. So I guess imma go a little later tomorrow.

I just slid by @ the pop up today 4pmish after work and copped the orange pair. No lines and still had all sizes available. I asked the cashiers how were the lines and said they it wasn't bad. Only a handful stood in line @ 8am. So I guess imma go a little later tomorrow.

Yeah I heard the same thing. Def about to get there around 8 tomorrow and Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom