Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

7DD38288-1FAC-4A6B-A81D-783572F1B206.jpeg
570C0139-01B2-402A-86F9-9C02DC0E6BD4.jpeg
86E1FA98-662E-437F-9EF5-66F423991161.jpeg

Just joined the undercover gang in time for the weekend!!!
These remind me of Optimus Prime.

How’d it go? I’m waitlisted on a bag design event and thinking about lining up at 8 tomorrow for the shoes too

My bad been a busy *** day. It was very well organized and they definitely had a hefty amount of stock. People were allowed to purchase 2 pairs, and select sizes were available for the pair that dropped yesterday.

Ended up grabbing both pairs in my size, but I was #8 in line so they might have ran out of sizes on yesterday’s pair. From what everyone is saying though there should be plenty of stock tomorrow.

I got there at 8 today and it probably was probably a bit overkill. Sounded like everyone in line was guaranteed a pair when they opened at 11.

My bad been a busy *** day. It was very well organized and they definitely had a hefty amount of stock. People were allowed to purchase 2 pairs, and select sizes were available for the pair that dropped yesterday.

Ended up grabbing both pairs in my size, but I was #8 in line so they might have ran out of sizes on yesterday’s pair. From what everyone is saying though there should be plenty of stock tomorrow.

I got there at 8 today and it probably was probably a bit overkill. Sounded like everyone in line was guaranteed a pair when they opened at 11.
let's see some in hand/on foot shots!

Dope bro, thanks for the heads up. My girl and I was on the waitlist for the tote bag design, but we got our confirmation today that we are good to go! I'm ecstatic to show up, the event looks dope on IG

Sweet. Going for black and red pair... a lot of navy on the neptunes? Hard to tell in pics

Back
Top Bottom