Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Thanks, folks. Took me no more than a half hour just to see what colors they had available. When I realized the pastel shades contrasted well with the grey base I knew I was in trouble lol. I actually was torn between blue laces + red heel wedge vs red laces + blue heel wedge lol

61E5EA9E-1284-4B41-A157-7B63909546B3.png
B8256E6E-C840-4E00-B834-888AEA9FF658.png

Well sir you did an awesome job with your final results...

Time for a little walk to see what these are all about.
20181113-133826.jpg

First impression is good.. They fit well despite my usual wide feet issues, (went up half a size) they're super light and they feel comfy..
Minimal heel slippage without having to crank them down too tight.
Some overgluing here n there, but nothing too obvious..
Only did about 2 miles, but liking them a lot so far.

Time for a little walk to see what these are all about.
20181113-133826.jpg

First impression is good.. They fit well despite my usual wide feet issues, (went up half a size) they're super light and they feel comfy..
Minimal heel slippage without having to crank them down too tight.
Some overgluing here n there, but nothing too obvious..
Only did about 2 miles, but liking them a lot so far.

These are definitely dope on feet... The color blocking Is nice as well...

These are definitely dope on feet... The color blocking Is nice as well...
I almost got the triple black first, but I guessed these would sell out faster. Glad I did cos these look better than I expected.
Just trying on some normal odyssey reacts, and I really prefer the more structured feel of the shields.

I almost got the triple black first, but I guessed these would sell out faster. Glad I did cos these look better than I expected.
Just trying on some normal odyssey reacts, and I really prefer the more structured feel of the shields.

I'm up to 2 pairs of Odyssey reacts for running and 3 pairs of Epic Reacts for casual use. One of those 3 are the triple black Epic flyknits...

Ordered the triple black odyssey shields for me and the cyan grey ones for my Mrs.
We just did our evening walk and I'm so impressed with these. Got a little tiredness around the balls of my feet but I think that's just to do with how sproingy these are as you lift your foot.
How bout some spiridon reacts please Mr nike? :wink:

Any runners happen to pick up the Odyssey Shields? Did a majority of my runs this Jan-March in the epic reacts and I dont want to put my toes through that again lol

Just curious what your thoughts are and if you stayed with the same sizing your are in epic reacts

Back
Top Bottom