Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Don’t know if these have been posted already but these two pairs are up on END.

E5EB0A43-1534-42C7-8687-F1EEB4731217.jpeg

I like the olive CW, especially with the black REACT midsole. I'd paint the heel clip black and have a nice fade from olive to black, front to back.

those suedes only came out in womesn and i was really sad about it lol.

Also those Jordan reacts are tough. logo should be smaller and in the corner somewhere

Nope. Mine never did in the first place with my og pairs. I think that issue has been resolved.

Fortunate not to have it happen to me with the popping.
I just bought mine a week ago and just started wearing itb3 days back. It's popping like mad so thinking whether to go get an exchange or just live with it. :D

Anyone's Nike epic react flyknits are still popping?
Yea, I have the original release, the all white with the blue heel and they still pop. Not as bad as they did originally but they do still pop. They don't do it right away, takes 4-6 hours of wear before it starts. I wear them once every couple weeks.

I'm all in for this silhouette. I feel like these are gonna be perfect beaters for winter especially when it snows.

Im in on those ISPAs. Hopefully they stay under peoples radar with everything releasing this month.

great write up on the ISPAs by nike. Their marketing team is A1

On another note...epic reacts on the Flash sale for 20% off. I want the Mowabbs but might wait to see if they can be had for a little lower then $120 at some point

great write up on the ISPAs by nike. Their marketing team is A1

On another note...epic reacts on the Flash sale for 20% off. I want the Mowabbs but might wait to see if they can be had for a little lower then $120 at some point

Where's the flash sale??? Where is the percentage taken off?

Just ordered some gym blue odyssey reacts from the sale and the habanero odyssey shields. That 22% code was hard to resist.

These are tough... Nice choices of colors. How long did you play around with the color pallet to accomplish your ending result?

Thanks, folks. Took me no more than a half hour just to see what colors they had available. When I realized the pastel shades contrasted well with the grey base I knew I was in trouble lol. I actually was torn between blue laces + red heel wedge vs red laces + blue heel wedge lol

61E5EA9E-1284-4B41-A157-7B63909546B3.png
B8256E6E-C840-4E00-B834-888AEA9FF658.png

Back
Top Bottom