Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Looking to grab both of these for future sole swaps!

2AA8B681-5877-43DC-A783-F3C6AABD6E5F.jpeg

B6C28A5E-6875-4805-897A-0ED6EB9DD918.jpeg

Just picked up 3 pairs of the black odyssey react shields from the outlet store. Can't fault them at all. Just wish they did a royal/black one like the habanero cw.

VM Multis been up on NDC for a couple days now usually ERs drop the same time when it’s the same CW. Not looking good but never know...

Nice!

Are these waterproof? Thinking of picking it up
I got the habanero pair when they dropped, and I've not had any ingress with those despite plenty of puddle jumping, and they're surprisingly warm considering the material is thin.
They're also pretty good for lazy cleaning cos you can stand in a puddle before wiping.. lol..
I've got wide feet and usually struggle with shoes that have a narrow fit range, but these are good. Lacing system is great too, so much that I picked up some similar stretch'n'lock laces for my normal odysseys.
The only thing I think they could have done is to have a 'utility mid' version with the tops being similar to presto mids.

Thanks, us3less us3less and Gainn Gainn !

I just need something to fend off water while outside during the rain.

I need something flexible cuz my feet would take a beating in a pair of Gore Tex/trekking shoes. It’s not like I’m gonna be hiking anytime soon :lol:

Back
Top Bottom