Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I’m thinking that maybe they did make some adjustments to the outsole.

Light greys drop Jan 17th on the Nike app

Sounds like an exclusive Nike+ early release. Official release is 1.31.

C9A519B2-0E1D-4A09-9B2A-117843331D03.jpeg

For basically aesthetics change, does anyone know if they will come with the same $150 tag?
If you’re implying the price will drop forget about it plus the 1s are on sale for steals so...like...just cop a pair of those you said it yourself just a aesthetic change nothing major...

If you’re implying the price will drop forget about it plus the 1s are on sale for steals so...like...just cop a pair of those you said it yourself just a aesthetic change nothing major...

Oh I agree. I just wondered if Nike was going to find a way to hike the price up, by saying something like there’s more React cushioning, reinforced heel cup for stability, etc etc.

Last edited:
https://news.nike.com/footwear/nike-epic-react-flyknit-2

The debut colorways, “8-bit” and “Pixel,” draw inspiration from the vibrant tones of the ’90s tech world, and feature a white-to-lime gradient midsole, a hyper pink-to-white outsole and a sapphire heel clip.

The Nike Epic React Flyknit 2 “8-bit,” featuring a gray upper, releases January 17 for members only, while the “Pixel” launches January 31 on nike.com, and at select Nike doors.

Oh I agree. I just wondered if Nike was going to find a way to hike the price up, by saying something like there’s more React cushioning, reinforced heel cup for stability, etc etc.
Oh ok I feel you but nah, same model, same price. Now if it was a whole new model then maybe but these are just the 2s same as the Lunarepic model before these...

I bit the bullet and got the MC's off SNS. If we aren't getting a stateside release, I don't wanna miss out.

Back
Top Bottom