Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

£35 at the outlet.. Orange socks to match the heel clip is a step to far according to my Mrs.. :lol:
20190206_170401.jpg

I realize most here on NT are not crazy about the Rise, but I just got them in triple black because I think they are the perfect work shoe. I needed something more formal than running shoes, yet my dress shoes are not comfy enough for my business trips which consist of 20-30K steps per day.

Here they are with black jeans, for most work days:

IMG-0174.jpg

And here they are with dress pants for customer meetings:

IMG-0175.jpg

They feel very different than the triple black ER1 that I currently use for casual work. The forefoot is not as tight. The leather reinforcements and midrise upper really lock down the heel. The heel and ankle have so much support they almost feel like hiking boots. They are a bit hotter than the ER1, despite having cooling holes on top of foot.

I realize most here on NT are not crazy about the Rise, but I just got them in triple black because I think they are the perfect work shoe. I needed something more formal than running shoes, yet my dress shoes are not comfy enough for my business trips which consist of 20-30K steps per day.

Here they are with black jeans, for most work days:

IMG-0174.jpg

And here they are with dress pants for customer meetings:

IMG-0175.jpg

They feel very different than the triple black ER1 that I currently use for casual work. The forefoot is not as tight. The leather reinforcements and midrise upper really lock down the heel. The heel and ankle have so much support they almost feel like hiking boots. They are a bit hotter than the ER1, despite having cooling holes on top of foot.

ER2 have a all black CW like those too... thinking about pulling the trigger

Nike UK site has a 20% off when you buy 3 full price items.. BUNDLE3..
Seemed like a valid excuse to get some er2 and a couple of pairs of socks.

These monotone CW's are just not doing it for me, they better come up with some better ones. I like the gradient effect on the heel and forefoot because it breaks it up a bit at least.

These monotone CW's are just not doing it for me, they better come up with some better ones. I like the gradient effect on the heel and forefoot because it breaks it up a bit at least.

The flyknit upper in the ER2 appears to be woven differently so the fade might be different than ER1. The following is the only photo of an ER2 I could find with a fade:

20181209012231.jpg

Got the touch of lime 87s in and are my 1st pair of 87s and they're too long by a little bit but width wise great. Wish there was a way to fog out the mesh so they weren't see through. I love the cw

Back
Top Bottom