Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

17A19BDD-D212-483A-991F-CD7055D5748C.jpeg
Who would cop?

black washed denim and regular black tube socks = normal clothing

nice pic, great contrast with the red and blue

Those remind me of Kobe 8 blue corals :smokin

My triple black IDs go better with the black washed jeans and black tubes (and draw a lot less attention!). Rocked them today for sightseeing in San Fran. IMHO, there is no better shoe for long walking days than ERs.

IMG-0675.jpg

17A19BDD-D212-483A-991F-CD7055D5748C.jpeg
Who would cop?

I would rather they put a layer of ZoomX in the REACT midsole, exactly where you put the air. The Epic REACT midsole is the perfect shape, but could use a bit more "pop". I don't think it needs as much as the Peg Turbo. A thin layer like you show should do the trick.

Last edited:
They look like adult sized kid shoes in a “good” way I guess... still a no and that’s pretty much final for me

530BB3A7-B25A-414E-BFCC-E75EBD15E586.jpeg
My dumbass got caught in mud wearing reacts now it seems like its stuck in the material SMH. What can I use to get this out

Only been a couple of days since I ordered those berry i.d's, but it feels like ages..

C'mon, Nike.. I want this feeling..
brydnc2.gif

Epic React Haul (+ Rise and RE55)
8D4DB4E9-A56F-4F1F-8312-8460FDEE9B99.jpeg

Rose Gold: $63
Crimson and White/Grey: $72 each
Rise: $56
Black/Red iD: $85
RE55: $60

All except the Rose Gold will be used for sole swap projects. :nerd: 8)

Arrrgh! I went to two outlets this weekend and found nothing under $115. I need more donor shoes for my experiments. I ran out of cheap shoes, and I'm not gonna mess with my $200 IDs.

Heck, I'd pay $56 for the Rise just for the insoles, which are vastly superior to the ER insoles.

Might be time for a road trip...

Back
Top Bottom