Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Is this able to be made on a normal ER with laces?
They share the same colour options, so no reason why not.

:edit
I used ember glow for the wear pads/laces (I think the original used red, but it's hard to tell) because the laces worked better to me than any of the other colours used.
EpicRea2EssSU19_v2 (9).jpg

Last edited:

I used ember glow for the wear pads/laces (I think the original used red, but it's hard to tell) because the laces worked better to me than any of the other colours used.
AM1 came with white laces and blue laces. The outsole has blue, yellow, and a red color that's close to the burgundy on the upper. I kay just use the berry color to match the upper. Really wish we could do yellow or blue. Here's mine:

I was interested in the React 270 from the leaked images but it has since declined.
I like the concept of 270 Air plus REACT but the upper is just to busy for me. Lots of overlapping materials and colors. It looks hot too, though maybe the mesh version breaths a little.

AM1 came with white laces and blue laces. The outsole has blue, yellow, and a red color that's close to the burgundy on the upper. I kay just use the berry color to match the upper. Really wish we could do yellow or blue. Here's mine:

I used the varsity red and orange peel as I thought it would look the closest to the Parras. After seeing this image on IG of this pair with the fury blue and ember glow colors I think it was the right choice for what I was going for.....

93DEA7B7-2CB0-4F62-9AC6-E5B62D38FD9A.jpeg

smh... let the boi go laceless.

The only thing laces do on an ER is make it hard to put on and add color.

I made these laceless because like you said the laces are kinda useless. I made these from the first ID run and I’ve tied them never....

2CA9D152-A61D-4142-94E8-DD871C5C3A41.jpeg

The blue laces in the cherrywood Parras do pop nicely though, that’s how I wore them.

C0771911-7D78-4E25-BE40-DBF08B7C1537.jpeg

I like colorways with black on one side and white on the other. My all time fav was the FKR in black/white. I'm still kicking myself for getting rid of my pair.

I need to see a pic of the bottom of the sole to see where they put the rubber/outsole wearpads at though.
What size u wear I got the ones like that with the slight bolt accents size 12

I made these laceless because like you said the laces are kinda useless. I made these from the first ID run and I’ve tied them never....

2CA9D152-A61D-4142-94E8-DD871C5C3A41.jpeg

The blue laces in the cherrywood Parras do pop nicely though, that’s how I wore them.

C0771911-7D78-4E25-BE40-DBF08B7C1537.jpeg

Are those laces racer blue?

Wow. I’m not a fan of those Parras, but that cw on the ERs looks a lot better!

View attachment 2363798 View attachment 2363775
This is my update as of last night. No idea how long it’ll be before I have my shoes. But if anyone on here has purchased ID 55s maybe they can share their experience.

Any further information would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• F68F9166-8EF7-43C8-8E34-88E5B20ED061.png
    F68F9166-8EF7-43C8-8E34-88E5B20ED061.png
    254.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom