Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

That midsole is FAT! Not a fan of the launch colorway but I'm eyeing the black and white one when it drops. For casual wear / walkers, I'm guessing these blow the ER2's out of the water?

yup way more react!
haven’t worn my ER2 yet but they feel like the ER1 and out of the box trying the infinity on, they beat the epics for casual wear

need to see how the infinity feel on a run but so far think they’ll be one of my favorites for casual wear. was wearing the Pegasus for my runs a lot but recently started using my epics more often and have fallen in love with them and now find it hard to have any shoe replace them. hoping the infinity performs the same because I honestly love the way they look especially after getting them in hand now

I tried the Infinnity’s on today in Richard’s. Comfort in store felt the same as my ER1’s. Also tried on the Renew Run & thought the cushioning was superior.

I tried the Infinnity’s on today in Richard’s. Comfort in store felt the same as my ER1’s. Also tried on the Renew Run & thought the cushioning was superior.

Did DSG have them available for purchase as well?
Was the Renew superior as in better than the Inifnity?:nerd:

Did DSG have them available for purchase as well?
Was the Renew superior as in better than the Inifnity?:nerd:

They were in stock at my local anyway...

I just felt the cushioning was more responsive with the Renew. You really feel that “squishy” feeling. If the Renew had a sock upper like the Infinity I’d have snagged them up. Now keep in mind I’m just walking around feeling the shoe out. The Infinity could be better during actual running lol.

strange, out of the box I definitely thought that the infinity had a more plush yet springy/responsive feel than the epics which made me feel like they’ll be great for casual wear

the rocker feel on it isn’t as pronounced as the vapor/zoom flys but definitely felt enjoyable

just my opinion though and everyone has different feet/feel so don’t expect everyone to have the same input on them but I am however now intrigued to try out the renew

got a quick run on the treadmill this morning and think I found my replacement for the epics once ive beaten them all up. really like the wider toebox and the rocker feel with all that extra react.

only con to me is the thinner knit on the upper and how durable it will be but nonetheless loving this shoe so far
3F799C06-70DC-4DD4-9955-F960DEFC98B4.jpeg

The men’s IR show up for me now in the NRC app but are still at “Coming Soon”. Will probably just have to wait until Thurs

just got the infinity’s in!
upon trying them on, they definitely don’t feel as snug as the epics and I went with the same size 9 (TTS) for all shoes.

toebox is definitely wider but length wise they are pretty much the same as the epics.

super comfy so far and gonna probably break them in on the treadmill tomorrow morning before I take them on a quick run 7FBBF3E2-2CF3-4A13-9611-73BD4F31CA78.jpeg C4678906-03A3-487A-81EE-C472328FF932.jpeg AC7C73F5-2C1F-4AFE-AE37-90F3A49BECCB.jpeg
these look great! can't wait to get them in-hand. i'm curious, do you think you could've sized down for snugness? how did the upper feel while running? my last two running shoes have been the free run 2.0's and ER1, which have pretty snug uppers, so i'm not sure if i should stick with my TTS or go down .5 size.

these look great! can't wait to get them in-hand. i'm curious, do you think you could've sized down for snugness? how did the upper feel while running? my last two running shoes have been the free run 2.0's and ER1, which have pretty snug uppers, so i'm not sure if i should stick with my TTS or go down .5 size.

not as snug as the ER1 but I can’t really see myself going down half a size. I went TTS on both pairs and only real difference with the feel of the upper is that the Infinity has a wider toe box so it isn’t as snug as the ER that caused some to size up

unless you have really narrow feet and usually wear really thin socks, I don’t see the need for sizing down

not as snug as the ER1 but I can’t really see myself going down half a size. I went TTS on both pairs and only real difference with the feel of the upper is that the Infinity has a wider toe box so it isn’t as snug as the ER that caused some to size up

unless you have really narrow feet and usually wear really thin socks, I don’t see the need for sizing down
got it; thanks! enjoy the shoes!

Yeah I'll be snagging a couple pairs of the IR as long as Nike doesn't butcher the colorways on these like the ER2s.

Was gonna get another epic react 2 flyknit pair today on sale but held off to try to get the infinity run pair tomorrow or later this week.

Was gonna get another epic react 2 flyknit pair today on sale but held off to try to get the infinity run pair tomorrow or later this week.
Where is it on sale? I thought the Nike sale will be going on this whole week and waited, now the code isn’t working. Still not feeling the IR swoosh design.

Where is it on sale? I thought the Nike sale will be going on this whole week and waited, now the code isn’t working. Still not feeling the IR swoosh design.

Sorry, I forgot to mention I was at a Nike outlet and seen a few of the 2’s for $89.

Yeah, the code expired on the 4th. But I’m sure there will be another one soon enough and hopefully more discounted.

Back
Top Bottom