Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Any of yall know where I can find these Reacts Stanley Johnson’s wearing? Or are these exclusively for him (not sure if they’re considered as PEs, but I haven’t seen these at stores or online). Thanks!!!

those are a GR.. ER2 code - ci7583-100 - White/Pink Blast/Bright Citron/Black
They're only 77 quid on the Nike UK site at the mo, so should be able to pick them up somewhere cheap

Any of yall know where I can find these Reacts Stanley Johnson’s wearing? Or are these exclusively for him (not sure if they’re considered as PEs, but I haven’t seen these at stores or online). Thanks!!!

copped my pair off hibbets for pretty low back on thanksgiving. footlocker might have them too but at retail

Saw these at the outlet last night - I think $120 with an extra 20 off.

DSG has the INFs up on their release calendar. CWs aren’t mentioned though.

EC027766-9CD1-426E-AF00-CB118D774EA8.jpeg

47902B47-B6B3-46FE-887F-83A3A23B6CF3.jpeg

I’m starting to get really excited about the INFs! Can’t wait to mess with the NBY options and the Grey cw!

crazy how no other member has access. but assume it’s because I signed up for the half marathon they have in April. really thought a couple other NTers would’ve had the same
7B0D367B-89F0-4F98-A416-AA7E6346F44D.png

Sure enough, in the app, it has changed from “coming soon” to “exclusive access only”. I would assume that means yours might arrive with Sunday delivery via FedEx. I guess a few more days won’t hurt for the rest of us.

Let us know what you think when they arrive. Best of luck to you in April!

crazy how no other member has access. but assume it’s because I signed up for the half marathon they have in April. really thought a couple other NTers would’ve had the same

I signed up for the HM too, but I didnt get early access. I’m waiting on the Greys though.

I signed up for the HM too, but I didnt get early access. I’m waiting on the Greys though.

that’s strange but I did sign up for this Nike LA 13.1 training thing I received through email couple of days ago just to see if anything cool pops up and I guess that’s probably what gave me the early access through NRC app

getting them in on Tuesday so it’s not that much earlier than the release day
957529A3-FE1E-419D-9A24-7BE9153ED7E2.jpeg

that’s strange but I did sign up for this Nike LA 13.1 training thing I received through email couple of days ago just to see if anything cool pops up and I guess that’s probably what gave me the early access through NRC app

getting them in on Tuesday so it’s not that much earlier than the release day
957529A3-FE1E-419D-9A24-7BE9153ED7E2.jpeg

I opted in for the LA13.1 training too! It’s all good though. My focus is on the Grey cw.

Last edited:
Been wanting to pick up a couple more before the ER2 will be discountinued. Maybe later this week, gotta get some stuff handled first. Really want the thunder grey/ocean fog but it’s still $116. Prob going to get the pink blast too.

just got the infinity’s in!
upon trying them on, they definitely don’t feel as snug as the epics and I went with the same size 9 (TTS) for all shoes.

toebox is definitely wider but length wise they are pretty much the same as the epics.

super comfy so far and gonna probably break them in on the treadmill tomorrow morning before I take them on a quick run 7FBBF3E2-2CF3-4A13-9611-73BD4F31CA78.jpeg C4678906-03A3-487A-81EE-C472328FF932.jpeg AC7C73F5-2C1F-4AFE-AE37-90F3A49BECCB.jpeg

just got the infinity’s in!
upon trying them on, they definitely don’t feel as snug as the epics and I went with the same size 9 (TTS) for all shoes.

toebox is definitely wider but length wise they are pretty much the same as the epics.

super comfy so far and gonna probably break them in on the treadmill tomorrow morning before I take them on a quick run 7FBBF3E2-2CF3-4A13-9611-73BD4F31CA78.jpeg C4678906-03A3-487A-81EE-C472328FF932.jpeg AC7C73F5-2C1F-4AFE-AE37-90F3A49BECCB.jpeg

That midsole is FAT! Not a fan of the launch colorway but I'm eyeing the black and white one when it drops. For casual wear / walkers, I'm guessing these blow the ER2's out of the water?

Back
Top Bottom