Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Just got mine today. Lovin the overall feel and fit on these. I feel like these are a lot more sturdy than the ER 1s (could just me tho LOL)
EB9318D6-510C-45EB-A278-7D1661A2A5A3.jpeg

Bonus :lol:

092AFBF6-6B70-4558-8A04-10D671045DC2.jpeg

Last edited:
No infinity run for me yet but went back to the outlet and grabbed these for $89. Stock up on the 2’s while I can.

4A081A2A-66E5-4F05-A4EB-5F070FF73023.jpeg
Return them if you haven’t wore them. Hibbett is $64.95 plus free shipping.

Thanks king shady king shady for the notice. Just bought the Oreo and the Pink blast for $153.xx shipped. Was hoping it’ll be $52 each too but still not bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Return them if you haven’t wore them. Hibbett is $64.95 plus free shipping.

Thanks king shady king shady for the notice. Just bought the Oreo and the Pink blast for $153.xx shipped. Was hoping it’ll be $52 each too but still not bad.

Thanks but already ran in them and they got pretty dirty. Lol.

Nike would probably have taken them back with the 30 day policy but I’ll just look for another colorway around that price. I’m waiting for the hash wall to be like 30% off additional to grab more pairs at the outlets.

Picked these up while nothing interesting was going on. I'll probably try some RI when there's a darker cw out.
20200116_104055.jpg

These are super tight out of the box, but I do have flipper-feet which doesn't help. They're pretty heavy but got a nice amount of give. Should be nice once they break in a bit.
I'm guessing the concept was switched to the encapsulated react AF1's about to release.

^ Was really hoping they would release some more colourways of those. Don't think they even got an EU release.

Was also hoping the Infinity's would drop this morning in Europe but still listed as Coming Soon.

^ Was really hoping they would release some more colourways of those. Don't think they even got an EU release.

Was also hoping the Infinity's would drop this morning in Europe but still listed as Coming Soon.
Yeah, some more cw's would have been nice..
A lot of it made it over to the af1 react tho so might have to try those.
Screenshot_20200116-114339_Nike.jpg
Screenshot_20200116-114307_Nike.jpg

So Eastbay puts all 3 colors of the Infinity up at 9 and they are immediately all sold out. Bet they don't even have them yet.

Edit: Looks like they are all available now.

Last edited:
Copped a black off ndc. Perfect since I have a 5k run coming in a month. I havent ran in over a year. WML.

Edit: just realized this is on amazon prime but via private seller.

Edit 2: well only select sizes are available prime.

Last edited:
Got a pair of epic react 2 FK from East Los for $70, using the $25 gift card from December. Super comfortable shoes. Gonna start running in them once my back heals.

Copped a black off ndc. Perfect since I have a 5k run coming in a month. I havent ran in over a year. WML.

Edit: just realized this is on amazon prime but via private seller.

Edit 2: well only select sizes are available prime.

Did you got TTS on your shoes? I’m planning on doing a half marathon in May and was wondering if people went up half a size for their running shoes

Did you got TTS on your shoes? I’m planning on doing a half marathon in May and was wondering if people went up half a size for their running shoes
I went with my usual nike size tts 9.5. My brannock is 9. But anyways it's TRUE to go possibly 0.5 up for marathon purposes. I got this because my tts ER 1 stretched out perfectly.

tried on my pair of IRs -- like Sharpshoeter13 Sharpshoeter13 and others have said, they definitely feel a bit sturdier in-hand than the ER1 and ER2. minor, but i appreciate the pull-tab being a bit more reinforced.
the new knit also feels great and runs TTS, as the ER1 and ER2 did for me. looking forward to getting a run in these soon.

tried on my pair of IRs -- like Sharpshoeter13 Sharpshoeter13 and others have said, they definitely feel a bit sturdier in-hand than the ER1 and ER2. minor, but i appreciate the pull-tab being a bit more reinforced.
the new knit also feels great and runs TTS, as the ER1 and ER2 did for me. looking forward to getting a run in these soon.

The rubberized outsole is DEFINITELY a nice add-on.

Back
Top Bottom