Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

What was your outside temperature? Even the Epic Reacts felt unforgiving when running in cold temperatures to me.

Oooooohhh so that has to be it, or at least I hope so. It was about 40 degrees on my morning run. I’ll give them a go either during the day or try on a treadmill

3EF64B35-8249-4F75-B719-956044444E4B.jpeg

Anybody in here from the Orlando FL area? I’m looking for the visions before I deploy today. Any spots around there that might have got them?

You didn’t have to. I wore my platinums from the original app release for about a year-and-a-half with intermittent popping. It didn’t affect the performance of the shoe at all.
both my pairs were significant popping. I literally could not walk down the hallway without a popping. I could feel it in the shoe also which was annoying. Maybe yours just wasnt as bad as mine.

in other first world problems, Still trying to fgure out if i wanna jump on the infinity or discounted joyride bandwagon.

Odd, he said they run really snug. My Honeycombs (size 12.5) came in today and I feel like they’re a little spacey, not too much like heel slip, but it makes me wonder what a 12 would fit like.
Pics please and how they feel on feet? Similar to 87s or 55s?

Pics please and how they feel on feet? Similar to 87s or 55s?

Quick shots as my camera was about to die. They feel good though as expected with React. I like the D/SM/X tab on the tongue. With regards to the 87s/55s, I don’t own either but I’ve tried on the 55s and I have the React Mid ISPA. I would say these are just a little more firm than the 55s/React Mid ISPAs if that helps. I feel like the curb test from the video was a little unfair as he was pressing extremely hard to give the appearance as it was as very soft, almost as soft as the Presto React. I don’t think I’ve ever felt another react shoe that soft. All in all I like these Honeycombs! These will be great in the spring/summer rotation.
0E9B938F-28D5-4DA1-8339-8044FCEB490C.jpeg
A6558030-1990-4973-9445-87E6DA3C7906.jpeg
517D9023-FE58-4DA0-8CC9-D5C6E35989E9.jpeg
9C18F750-3A2D-4029-B356-86A5178C65A3.jpeg

So I've got about 25 km in the Infinity Run and I'm not sure how I feel about them.

For about 10 minutes of the first run, they were horribly uncomfortable. All I could feel was the medial clip pressing against my foot. Then they seemed to soften up and I actually enjoyed them.

I ran for about 80 minutes in them yesterday and didn't feel the clip while I was running but as soon as I slowed down to a walk, I could feel some discomfort in my foot on the medial side.

What's everyone's experience been with the clip? Does it take a few runs to break in and mold to my foot? With the Alphafly Tempos coming out, I'm considering returning these and using those as a daily trainer type shoe instead.

So I've got about 25 km in the Infinity Run and I'm not sure how I feel about them.

For about 10 minutes of the first run, they were horribly uncomfortable. All I could feel was the medial clip pressing against my foot. Then they seemed to soften up and I actually enjoyed them.

I ran for about 80 minutes in them yesterday and didn't feel the clip while I was running but as soon as I slowed down to a walk, I could feel some discomfort in my foot on the medial side.

What's everyone's experience been with the clip? Does it take a few runs to break in and mold to my foot? With the Alphafly Tempos coming out, I'm considering returning these and using those as a daily trainer type shoe instead.
I notice the clip while walking around; however, now that my pair are broken in I don’t notice it while running.

I’m looking forward to the Tempo Next % as well but I thought the Nike press release indicated they were a fall release. Maybe wait for the React Miler. There was a post yesterday indicating an early April release date.

Back
Top Bottom