Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

^^ I guess it depends on the pricing. If it's low/below $100, most likely they are. I tried on Zoom Gravity the other day and they felt horrible IMO.

I'm going to give mine more casual use eventually, but I think 87's and epics are still gonna be my travel pairs for long flights and maybe even visions once I get a pair, gotta feeling those will break in nice...

I'd say any of the react runner lows sneakers for travel are the best. I use ispa's and Element 55's on travel and I'd say the Visions will be just as good. The only terrible react lows are the the CruzrOne's.

Haven’t worn these in a good minute. Figured i would for this sub 40 degree run
61546455-84DB-4183-94DF-444E2DBA909F.jpeg

The only terrible react lows are the the CruzrOne's.

This.

mickeydeerho mickeydeerho Any reason why you don't like cruzrone? Im tempting to cop one for walking purposes.

For me, they didn’t feel like React at all. The React was very hard and didn’t have any give. It felt like the Epic React does in sub freezing temperatures, hard as a brick. Aesthetically it was nice minus hard React and the fuzzy socks liner.

^^ Thx for the feedback. I ended up getting a pair just to try myself. Worst case is I can simply return it.

mickeydeerho mickeydeerho Any reason why you don't like cruzrone? Im tempting to cop one for walking purposes.

1smartalec's post sums up my experience with the CruzrOne as well.

For me, they didn’t feel like React at all. The React was very hard and didn’t have any give. It felt like the Epic React does in sub freezing temperatures, hard as a brick. Aesthetically it was nice minus hard React and the fuzzy socks liner.

I concur. I had high hopes for it because I liked the aesthetics.

Well it look like they took them off NDC so they probably on they way to outlet as we speak so once I get back stateside I’ll see for myself...

React Miler via US11
8B656773-C721-4FBC-9F9B-6BDD98E17C06.jpeg
3A7F9202-0C6C-4299-98FF-F20016D57E8B.jpeg

Looks like a department store/takedown shoe. I’m still curious about their specs though.
Looks pretty trash TBH
^^ I guess it depends on the pricing. If it's low/below $100, most likely they are. I tried on Zoom Gravity the other day and they felt horrible IMO.
And them supposed to be take down from infinity? I thought that was the renew run...

I have the Legend React 1 after seeing how popular it was in Europe (and we're talking Nordic countries) and I actually really like them. The best way I can describe them is as a replacement for the LunarTempo, which was a budget shoe, but not a bad one by any means. The Legend React 2 I have tried on and liked quite a bit as well, from my initial impressions. There's still great performance to be had at the $100 price point.

React Miler via US11
8B656773-C721-4FBC-9F9B-6BDD98E17C06.jpeg
3A7F9202-0C6C-4299-98FF-F20016D57E8B.jpeg

Looks like a department store/takedown shoe. I’m still curious about their specs though.

I’d be interested in trying these on. They look plush and look to be a step up above the Renew Run. The Renew looks like the department store takedown. Has anyone even tried the Renew Run?:nerd:

Zoom Gravity’s are at my local outlet for $50 within such a short time period. I guess that’s a certified flop. They really do feel terrible too.

Scooped these at outlet. I'd never seen them before. Grey swoosh, purple heel.

20200209_153729.jpg
20200209_153848.jpg

Came across them at a local clearance store today jumped on those, the blacked out upper pair with the with white out midsole / outsole, and the chili red / bright crimson pair...$63 each with the f&f they have going right now...

As for the Infinity’s...Half size down from ER2’s is the consensus right? Was going to jump on them when they first released but backed out...

Back
Top Bottom