Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

My wife is queen of the outlet.....probably spent $60 at most on any pair. Most in the $30-40 range.
C4F47448-3E62-444E-9C4C-969F54283E31.jpeg

Just got a pair of the Epic React Flyknit 2

For those that have them, do they loosen as you break them in? Initially i was like nah this are fitting snug, but i kept them on and about 3 minutes later im like ok nah this is good. Now about 15 minutes later im not sure if i like that feeling anymore.

I guess it could be a difference just sitting here, and maybe it feels a little looser if i were walking (all the flexing and moving).

The cushion feels great walking around the house but idk if im gonna like the snug feeling of the flyknit

Thanks

Can anyone tell me how the Jordan 85 Racers run? I just happen to notice that several retailers are selling out of most sizes.

I think the ER2's are not nearly as snug as the ER1. I have really weird feet and I'm not sure which I like better but they both definitely loosen up.

Just got a pair of the Epic React Flyknit 2

For those that have them, do they loosen as you break them in? Initially i was like nah this are fitting snug, but i kept them on and about 3 minutes later im like ok nah this is good. Now about 15 minutes later im not sure if i like that feeling anymore.

I guess it could be a difference just sitting here, and maybe it feels a little looser if i were walking (all the flexing and moving).

The cushion feels great walking around the house but idk if im gonna like the snug feeling of the flyknit

Thanks

Miller’s gon be around the $110-120 range I bet solid everyday runner was contemplating on the renew run but might get these instead...

Back
Top Bottom