Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Copped all blacks after throwing some negativity out about the images and FNL haha. That blue is just too good.

Speaking with fnl cs right before the all black showed oos they said they were in stock so possibly more on the 22? They said they couldn’t order but showed in stock in my oos size just saying

After all the vapormax nikelab and Jordan 11 restocks you never know with Nike. The all black are going to be available at a lot of the oversea Nike sites search the style code so I’m assuming they will be other places as well

Got my order through right away with confirmation number and seeing the charge on my card. Still no email confirmation as of two hours later though so we’ll see.

I use my WC rewards as well but my card was charged 159 at the end. Will they adjust the payment later or i have to send an email to them? thanks

I’d contact customer service. Sounds like something they messed up on their end. I just checked my bank statement and it shows I was only charged the $130

The blacks did well. I wonder if they'll keep doing the early access. It will probably help with sales

pntjVuZmp

Black colorway looking dope. Gonna wait to see how I like the Navy’s before pulling the trigger tho.

Apparently some FNLs already have them on the shelf for sale.

Can't wait to receive the all black colorway Thursday. Now I just wait for the White/racerblue/pink ones to drop!

Back
Top Bottom