Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

it was a positive review but god damn y'all act like they fell apart, you wear sneakers and the sole wears down

Yeah but not after 2 weeks... I’m sure they’ll remedy the problem in later releases, but still not a good look. Not like Boost doesn’t have issues with discoloration. I personally haven’t had any issues like that & I put some miles on my pairs. But...I’ve seen some ugly pics of of some beaters in that thread. :sick:

you want these to fail, just admit it and it'll be easier

I’ve stated multiple times in this thread I’m buying the grey ones. I’m a style/comfort guy, not some lame *** brand hoar who’s loyal to one company. Boost did get me buying more sneakers again, but there’s been Van’s, Asics, NB, Chucks, & yes...even Nike bought in between. I was lured to this thread in hopes I could find something more comfy than Boost. And don’t think for a second that when that day comes I won’t be buying it as long as it looks great too.

Yeah but not after 2 weeks... I’m sure they’ll remedy the problem in later releases, but still not a good look. Not like Boost doesn’t have issues with discoloration. I personally haven’t had any issues like that & I put some miles on my pairs. But...I’ve seen some ugly pics of of some beaters in that thread. :sick:

I know more people other than you have commented on his video about the wear and tear but yours was the last response I saw haha. Anyways...

Have you guys seen the bottom of a new pair? It has the exact same markings as his pair. They look worn down when they are DS. They have worn down spots already. Did he fail to look at his pair when he first got it? They look no different than the discoloring. I was looking at my pair as he was showing the wear marks on the outsole and thinking “what am I missing? Mine look exactly like that (besides the yellowing). Here’s a picture as a reference...

C30F8CA6-4BD6-4F86-8F94-9D3927629E4C.jpeg

He based almost his entire video on something that already existed, and just failed to realize it. Facepalm...

Attachments

• 816035CB-3D7E-4C04-AC82-AF9DD80E605E.jpeg
    816035CB-3D7E-4C04-AC82-AF9DD80E605E.jpeg
    237.3 KB · Views: 11
I know more people other than you have commented on his video about the wear and tear but yours was the last response I saw haha. Anyways...

Have you guys seen the bottom of a new pair? It has the exact same markings as his pair. They look worn down when they are DS. They have worn down spots already. Did he fail to look at his pair when he first got it? They look no different than the discoloring. I was looking at my pair as he was showing the wear marks on the outsole and thinking “what am I missing? Mine look exactly like that (besides the yellowing). Here’s a picture as a reference...

C30F8CA6-4BD6-4F86-8F94-9D3927629E4C.jpeg

He based almost his entire video on something that already existed, and just failed to realize it. Facepalm...

Wowww... Sure looks that way lol.

Yea the edges of the soles are already worn in when new. Once worn it looks like the tread is worn off bc of the discoloration but it's actually that way new.

Reactions: ARK
About 8 casual wears so far. Top right and bottom left look like the tread has worn down, but like I said, it was like that when new. It just shows more on a dirty sole.

nike proably did that cause they know that's the "hot zone" for noticeable wear and tear.
gonna wait for a black out sole pair

For those of you who have the epic reacts I have to ask how the fit feels around the laces. I have a pair of Lunarepic 2s that that have the one piece upper with the tongue attached to the rest of the upper and when I went TTS in them the lace area where the knit was tighter pinched the top of my foot. Just curious to know what y’all think the fit is

For those of you who have the epic reacts I have to ask how the fit feels around the laces. I have a pair of Lunarepic 2s that that have the one piece upper with the tongue attached to the rest of the upper and when I went TTS in them the lace area where the knit was tighter pinched the top of my foot. Just curious to know what y’all think the fit is
I went .5 up and I'm glad I did. It's still snug across the top of my foot but has loosened up a bit with wear.

did the pure boost OG wear and tear as quickly? they didn't have much outsole either but never heard a problem about them

edit: should add that I'm only making the comparison since in the video he compares the epic react to the pure boost OG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom