Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Reminds me of the Adidas Alphabounce
p_29391011_166740446_2661011.jpg

I think I really want those Vast Grey/Court Purple ER2. Going to try and resist for another week or 2, hoping there will be another sale.

Just got my triple black React Visions. Glad I went a half a size up than my normal size. Super comfy and the fit for me is perfect. This is my first React shoe since the React basketball shoes and it is very impressive. Not as squishy as Ultra Boost, its more supportive.

black, bright mango, and white for the colorways for the vaporfly next%, and they've been planned

I'm not sure if any of those will have non-black outsoles
RW has the Peg 37 listed as of today with an available date of 4/30/20.
React Milers have launched in Europe. £115.

Black/White and Black/White/Red pairs.
I’m curious how these fit into the lineup. Are they supposed to be a softer daily training option compared to the Infinity?

Perfect for long runs and high mileage training, the Nike React Miler is a highly cushioned everyday running shoe with a smooth transition from heel to toe.

Details:

Brand new to Nike's lineup, the Nike React Miler maximizes comfort by combining a soft foam with an efficient and smooth ride. Featuring more React foam than the Infinity, this shoe is designed to keep you healthy and comfortable during those long days on the roads. Finished off with a lightweight yet breathable mesh upper that locks down your midfoot, the React Miler offers 360 degrees of comfort mile after mile.

Perfect for long runs and high mileage training, the Nike React Miler is a highly cushioned everyday running shoe with a smooth transition from heel to toe.

Details:

Brand new to Nike's lineup, the Nike React Miler maximizes comfort by combining a soft foam with an efficient and smooth ride. Featuring more React foam than the Infinity, this shoe is designed to keep you healthy and comfortable during those long days on the roads. Finished off with a lightweight yet breathable mesh upper that locks down your midfoot, the React Miler offers 360 degrees of comfort mile after mile.

Do you have an idea of the weight.? Sounds like more react and a standard upper as opposed to Flyknit. I would think these would be a couple ounces heavier than the Infinity.

FB2C627A-C465-436B-88EF-05EECD5F5C1E.jpeg

just got these in. Very nice for 100 out the door but there’s slight heel slippage. Can’t stand that with my running shoes. Might try and sell them. Anyone experience much heel slippage with these?

just got these in. Very nice for 100 out the door but there’s slight heel slippage. Can’t stand that with my running shoes. Might try and sell them. Anyone experience much heel slippage with these?

I don't get the best lockdown in em and from what I hear it's a common problem tbh they don't have the best heel lock and going down a half-size isn't ideal.

Half size down worked like a charm for me. No more heel slippage after an after swapping a 13 for a 12.5

I first thought the heel wasn’t that stable; however, once I ran in them there was no issue. I really like my pair. Debating on picking up another pair or waiting to try the React Miler. Just want to see some specs on weight etc. as the description sounds good.

Thanks for the response guys. Unfortunately I can’t size down. I’m maxed out already in a 13 length wise. Going for my first run in them at the dam to hit the stairs today!

Back
Top Bottom