Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Miler cws 😴 via US11
CF3015FB-A875-46C8-998B-30CCF7724EF6.jpeg
035D94EF-A1BE-4C6D-958D-2F19E436FFE2.jpeg
In for a pair at launch. It's still this month right?

The AIR series has been great, IMO. There has been at least one shoe / apparel in the respective collections that I wanted and eventually copped. From Nathan Bell’s apparel to Cody Hudson (all yellow P36s) now the Savages.

921AC7BF-9602-42FF-8D84-53D33C323235.jpeg

Arrived today, first impressions are they’re noticeably heavy (weight doesn’t normally bother me in daily trainers but I definitely noticed it in these), and the react doesn’t feel as bouncy as the Epic or Infinity, more dull. Loving the 1080v10 right now so if these don’t work out for me, no biggy.

921AC7BF-9602-42FF-8D84-53D33C323235.jpeg

Arrived today, first impressions are they’re noticeably heavy (weight doesn’t normally bother me in daily trainers but I definitely noticed it in these), and the react doesn’t feel as bouncy as the Epic or Infinity, more dull. Loving the 1080v10 right now so if these don’t work out for me, no biggy.
Thanks for sharing your feeedback. I was curious of the weight and thought it has to be a couple of oz’s heavier than the Infinity if there is more react and a traditional upper.

I’ll wait a little longer until we get the specs but will probably get the Vomero 13 instead.

dpl21121 dpl21121 Do you also own cruzrone by any chance? Im curious how cruzrone is compared with React Miller. Lots people dont like Cruzrone because it's firmer. Sounds like React Miller is just like that.

Thanks for sharing your feeedback. I was curious of the weight and thought it has to be a couple of oz’s heavier than the Infinity if there is more react and a traditional upper.

I’ll wait a little longer until we get the specs but will probably get the Vomero 13 instead.
On the side note, peg 37 gonna have react +zoom midsoles, replacing cushlon.

Back
Top Bottom