Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Joined Mar 25, 2016
I really like the BRS cw. The Infinity is my favorite trainer right now. Still waiting for NDC to ship my Peg 37 but I would grab the BRS Infinity.

xbx

Joined Jun 16, 2019
Received my React Vision purple and I'm in love, now I want to cop the Vast Grey and the Triple Black lol.
Really comfy, could use as an occasional running shoe when traveling for exemple. I use the Peg Turbo 2 for running, normally.
I went with my usual Nike size and it's great.
On the other hand I also received some 270 React, they dont look so great in person imo and not comfortable, the air bubble is a bit stiff and weird transition I'd say, I'll return them.
I have some ER SE (black with volt heel stripe), and volt ispa coming in the next few days also :-D

Joined Dec 1, 2013
Received my React Vision purple and I'm in love, now I want to cop the Vast Grey and the Triple Black lol.
Really comfy, could use as an occasional running shoe when traveling for exemple. I use the Peg Turbo 2 for running, normally.
I went with my usual Nike size and it's great.
On the other hand I also received some 270 React, they dont look so great in person imo and not comfortable, the air bubble is a bit stiff and weird transition I'd say, I'll return them.
I have some ER SE (black with volt heel stripe), and volt ispa coming in the next few days also :-D

Color way so fire :pimp:

• Fire
Reactions: xbx
Joined May 23, 2013
Infinitys run a half size bigger than the ERs right? I’m an 11 in the ER so I should grab a 10.5?
Also can any speak to the quality of the Nike By You infinity? Thinking about pulling the trigger on a triple black but I have concerns

Joined Feb 27, 2018
Infinitys run a half size bigger than the ERs right? I’m an 11 in the ER so I should grab a 10.5?
Also can any speak to the quality of the Nike By You infinity? Thinking about pulling the trigger on a triple black but I have concerns
I got the same size for both the Infinity and ER with no issues. What concerns did you have about the NBY Infinity?

Joined May 23, 2013
I got the same size for both the Infinity and ER with no issues. What concerns did you have about the NBY Infinity?
Sweet I’ll stick with 11. My concerns are two fold. 1 does the all black look nice? And 2, is NBY quality on par with GRs? I’ve never done it before

Joined Aug 8, 2019
I don't understand how these aren't selling more but I'm happy because I can get them for a lot cheaper when they go on sale. Price point is just too high.

Joined Jun 26, 2016
There's too much heel slippage with the IRs for me. My toes are right at the end of the shoe and I've tightened the laces as much as possible, so it isn't a size issue. I prefer running in the Epic 1 & 2 much much more.

Joined Dec 30, 2014
just picked up the black and purple react vision with 20% healthcare discount. when i first saw them def not paying retail but i love the design and waited for a great deal. cant wait to have them in hand

Joined May 7, 2002
What’s the fit like on the 270 ENG’s? In comparison to ER2’s or Presto Reacts? I’ve got a line on a pair in this colorway for $90 but it’s a half size smaller than what I take in the ER2’s...Was hoping that the fit might be closer to the Presto’s then I’d be able to swing them...

215DEFDE-FFB4-45DC-8E9B-10A9854DE2BA.jpeg

Joined Jul 22, 2016
There's too much heel slippage with the IRs for me. My toes are right at the end of the shoe and I've tightened the laces as much as possible, so it isn't a size issue. I prefer running in the Epic 1 & 2 much much more.
Doesn’t that mean IT IS a size issue? :nerd: If you put your foot/slide it all the way to the heel of the shoe, are your toes still at the end of the shoe?
I had the same heel slip problem at first, with a 13 in the Infinity React. Half size down worked like charm. Laces too tight will create pain/friction on the bridge of you foot.

For what it’s worth, I think Nike adjusted sizing on a lot of their recent 2019/2020 models. There have been a few running and basketball shoes that I would normally get a 13, but now a 12.5 works better.

YMMV.

Joined May 7, 2002
Doesn’t that mean IT IS a size issue? :nerd: If you put your foot/slide it all the way to the heel of the shoe, are your toes still at the end of the shoe?
I had the same heel slip problem at first, with a 13 in the Infinity React. Half size down worked like charm. Laces too tight will create pain/friction on the bridge of you foot.

For what it’s worth, I think Nike adjusted sizing on a lot of their recent 2019/2020 models. There have been a few running and basketball shoes that I would normally get a 13, but now a 12.5 works better.

YMMV.
Which current Nike BB shoes you get that are running big?

I only ask because all the pairs I’ve tried have been up .5 to a full size depending on the model...I’ve been wearing mainly 12’s (Sometimes 11.5) for the past decade and a half...This year I’m mostly in 12.5-13...

But Nike is 100% changing their lasts on current performance product for sure...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now