Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

50% off B/W IR on FNL with SAVE50 code.
Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 9.29.08 AM.png

800 on that single pair? If so that’s crazy. I have 225-250ish on mine and I feel like they’re done. Great shoe overall but the heel slip is terrible and the lockdown isn’t very good

Yes on one pair, I feel like they got better with use or aged like fine wine. Maybe it’s the placebo effect from the PR with testers logging over 1K miles?

What makes your pair feel done at 250mi?

As for the heel slip/lockdown, I went down half a size and never looked back.

damn, i really want to double up on reacts but i am hesitant because thats the exact cw i already have and i think i have a $15 rewards too...

Yes on one pair, I feel like they got better with use or aged like fine wine. Maybe it’s the placebo effect from the PR with testers logging over 1K miles?

What makes your pair feel done at 250mi?

As for the heel slip/lockdown, I went down half a size and never looked back.
Upper lock down is completely gone like it’s just stretched out. Heel slip all over the place. The bounce of the sole is more of a smush which is like running in sand.
I run on the road only and it was during the very hot summer so that may of caused it

Anybody seen anymore info on the ZoomX Invincible? Wondering January-February is still in the plans or if Covid pushed the release back some...

Might have to re-up with another pair of Infinity’s or Milers if they did get pushed back...

Not 100% sure, but those do have "AIR" in the description. I'm not as excited anymore lol

The first AIR INF cw looks better, IMO.

Have there been any official pics of the React Infinity 2 floating around yet? If they follow the release date of the current ones I'd expect the new one early to mid January.

Back
Top Bottom