Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

So my React Visions came in and I definitely feel I coulda gone TTS opposed to the half size up that I got because there’s a good amount of toe space in front. Having said that, now that we’re in the colder months in NY, i’ll just wear thick socks and that should do the trick in terms of making the shoe fit more TTS. In terms of comfort, they definitely are comfortable and firm as others have said. Overall I’m happy with em and these will make a great pair of every day black sneakers.

D8A02B81-D5CE-4ED8-B5B6-9F7B9623474F.jpeg

For anyone that kept putting off copping the pink blast Infinity Reacts like myself, finally pulled the trigger at $75 shipped from Eastbay with their 25% off sale.
They have a bunch of other colorways too but those are the best price atm.

Last edited:
Looks like the Infinity React Shields will be released soon for $180.

Nice!...looking forward to trying version 2. In the meantime, I'll pick up another pair of the React Infinity 1 on NDC...with the Black Friday sale and 10% from Rakuten they can now be had for <$100

Im in for the infinity run dos for sure. The invinvibles look like the renew run with zoomx

assuming that the infinity 2 will prob be picking up some increase in weight with the extra padding in the collar and not being a sock upper anymore? not a big stickler on weight of a shoe but assume that may be a complaint lots of reviewers will bring up down the line

excited for the invincible and that midsole but not gonna lie, aesthetically the shoe doesn’t look nice and agree that it reminds me too much of the renew runs. but so far for the upcoming shoes i’m most excited for them and also the vomero 15

I’ve got sail 87’s but only wear them with shorts. IMO the silhouette doesn’t do well with jeans.

Imagine most of y’all have seen it, but tons of infinitys in DSG, Eastbay, etc at $100 or under with codes and big rakuten Cashback. Finally caved on that first A.I.R. colorway on DSG for $99.

assuming that the infinity 2 will prob be picking up some increase in weight with the extra padding in the collar and not being a sock upper anymore? not a big stickler on weight of a shoe but assume that may be a complaint lots of reviewers will bring up down the line

excited for the invincible and that midsole but not gonna lie, aesthetically the shoe doesn’t look nice and agree that it reminds me too much of the renew runs. but so far for the upcoming shoes i’m most excited for them and also the vomero 15
I'm excited for the invincible as well. Probably only going to pick up 2 of these 3: invincible, vomero 15, infinity 2 as they seem like they'll have a lot of use-case overlap.

I'm excited for the invincible as well. Probably only going to pick up 2 of these 3: invincible, vomero 15, infinity 2 as they seem like they'll have a lot of use-case overlap.
This is what I was thinking too.. although I’m sure I can convince myself I need 3 easy day shoes when a sale rolls round 😂

vomero and invincible are going to be the 2 i go for since it just seems like an upper change to the infinity 2
been venturing out to the other brands this year since Nike hasn't really pushed anything drastic out, but 2021 is looking good so far with what they have to offer.

think the vomero 15 should be coming out next month but still have some other daily trainers to get through so hopefully by the start of 2021 they can be had at a decent discount

vomero and invincible are going to be the 2 i go for since it just seems like an upper change to the infinity 2
been venturing out to the other brands this year since Nike hasn't really pushed anything drastic out, but 2021 is looking good so far with what they have to offer.

think the vomero 15 should be coming out next month but still have some other daily trainers to get through so hopefully by the start of 2021 they can be had at a decent discount
I’m interested in both of these as well. Curious to know the specs regarding midsole and weight.

I’d disagree about Nike not putting out anything drastic in2020. The Alphafly and Tempo Next are amazing and the Peg 37 are a big upgrade to the Pegasus line.

I’m interested in both of these as well. Curious to know the specs regarding midsole and weight.

I’d disagree about Nike not putting out anything drastic in2020. The Alphafly and Tempo Next are amazing and the Peg 37 are a big upgrade to the Pegasus line.

wasn't a knock at nike at all since they set the bar for what other companies had to do and i should have prob worded it better, but the offerings from the other brands (saucony, asics, brooks, new balance, etc.) were just more exciting to try out

Back
Top Bottom