Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

So good

715CEBD3-A41F-4089-B229-97C6781A9F8E.jpeg

Thank you for all that said size up .5. Really put my mind at ease that I didn't order the wrong size LOL

Received my pair today.

Its not boost, it actually is more solid which i can see now why it would return more energy even running.

They are clean. Glad to have them. Wolf gray is ob the way.

Size for me is TTS... i wear a 10 in nike... didn't change for these and they are fine.

20180222_170408.jpg

Had to have immediately. They feel great too. Be ready for the initial shock of how snug they are and how hard they are to get on. Once on they feel amazing.

Thought I was going to rip off the yellow piece when I was trying them on in the store :lol: shoe is definitely snug as hell.

Not sure if I am going to run tonight or first thing tomorrow AM. Probably the latter.

Members only whites from 2/5 should be here tomorrow after Nike sent me a 15 instead of a 13.

The wolf greys and blacks look tempting. Might swing by FNL after work to take a look.

Thought I was going to rip off the yellow piece when I was trying them on in the store :lol: shoe is definitely snug as hell.

Not sure if I am going to run tonight or first thing tomorrow AM. Probably the latter.
post up a review. did you go TTS or .5 size up?

if youre trying to cop, make sure you go up half a size. They are very very snug!

macbk macbk same i felt like i was gonna rip em when trying them on lol

IMG_8430.JPG IMG_8432.JPG

Thanks for answering where you all got your pairs from. Finishline and Dicks in my area said they aren’t moving. So I’ll take my time and try them this weekend.

Yeah im TTS on flyknit trainers/racers and luner epics and these werent TTS for me, but yeah forsure best is to try in store if possible. That sizing was a surprise to me, lol

I think people should try on in store would be the best advice. I’m TTS and so are many others...

I was in NOLA today for business & hit every damn store in town & nobody had these or even got them in. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom