Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Just got the cool greys off finishline and used my winners circle $20 off! WOOHOO it only took me the whole day to chose a color lol

I’m in London on vacation and happen to stop by Nike town. It was so lit in there, lots of people trying out epic reacts. Almost wore my pair out the building they were so comfortable. I might go back and pick up the all white ones, they had every color that has dropped so far there.

I was gonna use my birthday code on some af1 lows but I might have get these instead.

Definitely fake. They're looking to market these to the masses, not limit them.
Generally yes, but I do think some colorways are somewhat limited. It took an hour for the Ultramarines to sell out. It wasn't a fake sellout in snkrs in 3 minutes.

Don’t forget these are only the first cws dropping and those always tend to have the most demand unless there are some really limited drops from Nike

Happened with the first lunar epic, vapormax, etc. pairs always pop up in the coming days

I’d rather the “Fake Sellout” then to order and soon afterwards be told that my order can’t be fulfilled.

Definitely true to size. At first it is snug and feels weird but after 10/15 minutes it is really comfy. I have Ultra boost, jordan, flyknit racer All in us9.5.

And first word to describe these : bouncy ! Very similar to ultra boost.

post up a review. did you go TTS or .5 size up?

I mentioned yesterday that I range anywhere from an 11-12, depending on the brand and style of shoe/sneaker. Tho, recent purchases have been 11/11.5.

For my navy React's I went with an 11. Tried on the 11.5 and I felt as if I had a bit more toe room for my liking when I'm going to be running. 11 I still have room to spare. I would say these are TTS.

I forgot to mention, I grabbed a women's 8 for my girl (whites) but I have go back to Nike this morning to exchange for an 8.5.

Last edited:
D3407551-C379-444E-A39E-F665A6EE04C7.jpeg

Rarity I get to wear sneakers at work

Back
Top Bottom