Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Just hangin' in the hotel room. Wore the Epics for 16 hours straight today and they held up really nicely. Tomorrow will be for the Streets and see if they do as well. Two very different react shoes, but both really impressive so far.
IMG_4811.jpg
On to the next one

8F2465C1-5FBE-4BD7-A5B6-FEA96166BD33.jpeg

grabbed the all black pair today. the black and the white initial pair are the best cws to me, so far.

I dont know whats more annoying. People not realizing that, or people STILL coming in and complaining about it after its been mentioned numerous times.

it bugs the hell out of me also lol i guess certain people pay attention to details...i remember Jacque slade retweeting someone who said they wore down after a few minutes on the treadmill lol i was like THEY COME LIKE THAT YA DUMMY!!!!!!! i give up lol

sz 12 I got from FNL was way too tight with socks on. Felt good without socks tho. Ordered all blacks in a 12.5 and hope that helps

Y’all should only be wearing super thin running socks w/ these lol. Peeps wearing Nike elite socks, no wonder y’all gotta size up

Just hangin' in the hotel room. Wore the Epics for 16 hours straight today and they held up really nicely. Tomorrow will be for the Streets and see if they do as well. Two very different react shoes, but both really impressive so far.
IMG_4811.jpg
I'm trying to be patient and wait to see the next wave of CW's but this pic makes me want to go back for the all black. The medial profile on the shoe is killer.

Back
Top Bottom