Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Lol whatever you want to call it. Waves, grooves, lines, a pattern etc. The outer edges aren’t flat and smooth when you take em out of the box.

xivpositive xivpositive You were saying?
3607D8AF-30B4-428D-BC6E-6A8C28A64640.jpeg

How does a picture of an unworn pair prove that a worn pair doesn’t wear down quickly?

They look very different.

It proves that they come like this out of the box. The grooves are very subtle. The edges of the shoe are not worn down after walking around to look like that. They look like that new.

The issue seems to be this - A lot of people turn their shoe over after a few wears and discover that the outer edges don't have much of a wavy pattern. With dirt on their sole and no rubber on a good part of the shoe they say "durability of this shoe is an issue". Then a lot of the people in here say, "No the bottom sole looks like that. There aren't deep groves all over the bottom of the shoe. Thats the pattern." Its a very subtle pattern that has some very shallow parts and some decently deep parts. Its just the shoe. Thats how it is. At this point it is too early to tell how the durability of this shoe is.

Got the blacks and wolf grey in and they both look damn good. Not sure which one I should keep.

Ran 2 miles in them and they're much more suited for running than the Ultraboost. Not nearly as spongy or soft. They're basically a better version of the LunarEpic. We will see how they wear after a few more runs.

Last edited:
really liking the gray version but happy with the blues i got. can't wait to wear them.

nike elite socks are $16 for one pair? :wow: i may have to pass on those.

Need the Greys and Black/Whites below retail

Triple Blacks too, but don't really care for those as much

Back
Top Bottom