Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

That gradient set up on the black pair has potential if done in a nice color. This in a scream green colorway?
31E4895F-AC16-49BD-AF82-27C62C3C7C1F.png

A06A88C5-139E-4F3A-BEB4-C40E03C52BBE.png

I totally agree. Take that black/grey colorway and give us one in a red or blue or green theme. Too many contrasting colors!

is there anyone who has run steadily in these and not have the pop sound?

Yep. Going on just about 40 miles split between three different pairs and no pop sound as of yet.

Random side note since I've been following this thread closely: I highly recommend pairing this shoe with Nike's elite lightweight sock (or any thin sock for that matter). For me, it helps relieve pressure on the top of my foot since the Epic React is already such a snug fit.

Not sure. Personally, I've just had the best results with a lightweight sock.

Not gonna lie though - it's definitely a tight fitting shoe.
I ended up going a half size larger just so i wouldnt have to compromise in the sock department and they were still so tight at the top by the laces that I couldnt even tell i was wearing a whole size up.

Not sure. Personally, I've just had the best results with a lightweight sock.

Not gonna lie though - it's definitely a tight fitting shoe.
Yep. Going on just about 40 miles split between three different pairs and no pop sound as of yet.

Random side note since I've been following this thread closely: I highly recommend pairing this shoe with Nike's elite lightweight sock (or any thin sock for that matter). For me, it helps relieve pressure on the top of my foot since the Epic React is already such a snug fit.

This shoe confirmed for me that my foot is narrow as hell. My pair simply fits comfortable with thick balega socks and think Injini toe socks.

This shoe confirmed for me that my foot is narrow as hell. My pair simply fits comfortable with thick balega socks and think Injini toe socks.
yea probably. My foot is somewhat narrow but its just thick at the top usually around the laces but always fit comfortably around the actual shoe. my feet are dumb af tbh.

I’m pretty much off the Epic React train unless they release a multicolor. That intrigues me...

I’m pretty much off the Epic React train unless they release a multicolor. That intrigues me...
The shoe just dropped lol! Of course we will get MC and many more great CWs... might have to wait until Christmas but they are coming lol

I bought a pair of the black/whites from NDC and out of the box the left shoe had the popping. I've had squeak in soles before so was going to go the baby powder route, but then noticed it still popped even with the insole removed. I just walked in them for a work day of errands and the popping eventually went away.
Spoke too soon. The popping came back. Initiated the return with NDC and will hope for future colorways with the defect solved.

I'm kinda thinking at this point that the restock delay might have to do with them trying to make sure they cure the poppin noise. I got a pair of the Blk/Blk/Blue off ebay and so far so good, love wearing the show, so comfortable. I don't even know what I'd do to return them if they start making noise, bought them from a one-off seller and got just the shoes, no box and no receipt.

I'm kinda thinking at this point that the restock delay might have to do with them trying to make sure they cure the poppin noise. I got a pair of the Blk/Blk/Blue off ebay and so far so good, love wearing the show, so comfortable. I don't even know what I'd do to return them if they start making noise, bought them from a one-off seller and got just the shoes, no box and no receipt.

If yours don’t pop, it must be a fake pair...just kidding :smile:
Hope you enjoy your sneaks and may the popping never come to us~

Back
Top Bottom