Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I’m feeling these.

nike-epic-react-black-aq0067-001-release-info-1.jpg

Finishline running the whole, buy now so you have them on 2/22 BS and my estimated arrival is 2/26

Knew they’d screw this up

I'm still waiting on my JD order to dispatch.

Do we have any more in-hand pictures of the grey pair? Need to see more that CW.

Man I cant decide between the navy/yellow or white/yellow.

The white ones can be worn with anything but will get dirty easily lol, whereas the navy's are slightly harder to pair with.

Anyone run in these yet that is larger (220lb+) and have any info on how they feel?? I run in UB's now but they do (sorry UB fanboys) bottom out as everyone says.

Finishline running the whole, buy now so you have them on 2/22 BS and my estimated arrival is 2/26

Knew they’d screw this up
Just checked. Same with me. Still processing. Heated. Will prob hit up CS shortly and see if they’ll overnight or refund.

Anyone know what the main differences are between the Epic Reacts and the Vapor Streets? Which is supposedly better and why?

Just checked. Same with me. Still processing. Heated. Will prob hit up CS shortly and see if they’ll overnight or refund.

Yeah, same estimate for me now, smh

Yeah I’m gonna hit them up, better ordering off Nike at this point, get them a lot quicker

FNL wonders why they are hurting, it’s little crap like this that makes me rarely shop with them

Me too lol

I’m shocked with prior FNL experiences
I know... if these drop on NDC today i'll be a little salty but at least we'll get them early. I never shop @ FNL so reward pts kind of useless.. MUCH rather FTL or FTA.

is there another drop on FNL today?

i just wanted to check out the website but now I am on a loading screen when there's a big release

can't be that people are flooding the site for the epic reacts...

Back
Top Bottom