Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Still saying the rose's are my next shoe. If i can't land them then i think i might go ID route. I like the options but would love a clear outsole option. And as others have mentioned would be nice to be able to change the heal counter color.

But other then that i like the atmosphere knit color and the work blue. Would use that as a base for my pair

20180412_174759.jpg

These are poppin...figuratively, not literally

Im getting real mad nike not dropping them white/pink/racer blue or the navy restocks. i need to get rid of this voucher and its not gonna be on no id's lol

happy with the black/black/blue pair they restocked but i paid for that before i got the voucher. Seems like they are pretty much sold out of most colors now

Last edited:
Dicks is the place to monitor for the OG Navy, they seem to get returns up pretty quickly I’m always seeing random sizes

That’s where I got mine. But it was a random restock of like 6 pairs. I walked in (a week after launch) and my size was the last one left. I never seen them back in stock again.

They stated in the email that they are recalling all Epic React shoes.

They didn't state which colors though...

Strangely, mine stopped popping since they replied to me...

Can you post the email?
I'm interested to read the communication as I didn't know there was a recall in place.

Also, can someone post a video of this "popping" problem? I don't own the shoe, so just want to see what you all have been talking about.

Thanks.

PO

Last edited:
Can you post the email?
I'm interested to read the communication as I didn't know there was a recall in place.

Also, can someone post a video of this "popping" problem? I don't own the shoe, so just want to see what you all have been talking about.

Thanks.

PO

I don’t have a link but I’m sure you can YouTube it fairly easy.

Back
Top Bottom