Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

those recently posted on snkrs aren't the undercover collab iirc

the undercover collab has the brands name UNDERCOVER and the designer JUN TAKAHASHI written on the lateral side

im talking about the other pairs but anyways nike gyakusou is basically nike x undercover

im really surprised just how well receptive the shoe has gotten. I didnt expect it when I first saw pics.

Yeah it just shares react tech. Like think about at all the shoes that share AIR tech and Zoom tech. They’re definitely not in the same thread. I’m all for that move. No shade on the 87s but they just don’t seem to be in their proper place in this thread. Sorry.

My brother got shipment confirmation today from footlocker for Oreos
Same here... I got a shipment notice from FL today as well. I bought them just minutes after the link was posted here. Now I'm struggling with whether or not to uncage these like my black/red/orbit CW. Also considering painting the heel clip black, but still not sure.

Those element 87s are awful!

I know we usually agree on shoe tastes, but I disagree with you :lol:

First new shoe I've been excited for in a while. Based on how nike has been recently though, I'll prob get them and the sizing will be a disaster.

Yeah it just shares react tech. Like think about at all the shoes that share AIR tech and Zoom tech. They’re definitely not in the same thread. I’m all for that move. No shade on the 87s but they just don’t seem to be in their proper place in this thread. Sorry.
dont think the 87 is popular enough to merit its own thread

see the vapormax thread

all air zoom running shoes is pretty much confined in one thread and then there's the Vaporfly/Zoomfly thread

this could be the dedicated REACT thread specially for running since I believe the element is somewhat the casual version of the epics just like the vaporstreets the casual version of the VF/ZF

DB3B74BD-9F2D-4FD6-A66E-1E72B77F3FA2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom