Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

i just checked my epic react id order confirmation email it says estimated delivery july 17 what the **** man?

I hope some of us that were in from jump are able to hit on these

35336284_151513355713656_5630127591575781376_n.jpg
i hate how they changed those dri fit socks made them hella small now

I only ask because i am looking for an excuse to buy them :lol:. Like if i get lucky and land element 87s...i really don't need 2 clear react based lifestyle shoes...but if i could run in the EXP-X14's.....obviously it would be ok to buy them as well

found on the GB launch page, maybe upcoming colorways??

Attachments

• behind-the-design-react-element-87.jpg
    behind-the-design-react-element-87.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 40
When does SNS let you know if you've won the raffle ? I'm asking because END still has their raffle open, but they are charging more.

Probably just gonna try my luck with the us drop

i like those sails but i'd be cool with the pair with volt in it too

When does SNS let you know if you've won the raffle ? I'm asking because END still has their raffle open, but they are charging more.
I just got a PP notification at 8AM PST that I sent $169 to SNS, so I won, but I'm not sure which colorway.

I'm OK with either CW, so I canceled my END raffles.

I didn't like these AT ALL from the get-go, but they completely grew on me.

Last edited:
I just got a PP notification at 8AM PST that I sent $169 to SNS, so I won, but I'm not sure which colorway.

I'm OK with either CW, so I canceled my END raffles.

I didn't like these AT ALL from the get-go, but they completely grew on me.

Congrats bro, and cheers to you for Cancelling the redundant raffle entries.
Fingers crossed I get that PP Notification.

Apparently I hit on the SNS raffle but my CC blocked the charge for fraud protection :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:. Just got off the phone with my CC company, hopefully it goes through.

Apparently I hit on the SNS raffle but my CC blocked the charge for fraud protection :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:. Just got off the phone with my CC company, hopefully it goes through.

It'll only go through if SNS tries the charge again, normally once charge is denied they just move on to the next winner.

i supposedly hit sns on the white sails, got an email from paypal saying payment went through. i canceled my end raffle.

lets eat fellas.

Back
Top Bottom