Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Why does footlocker only have 2 colors for the epic react yet finishline has a bunch. I got gift cards for fl burning a hole in my pocket man!

These shoes look cool but that’s about it, I wouldn’t want to be wearing these plastic shields over my feet, not only that but prepare to have that uncomfortable digging your heel and your ankle, one of the reason why I got rid of those dreadful off white zoom flys, if they had more cushion and structure They’d be cool, we’ll be seeing a lot of rolled ankles in these

Just got these today. I quickly tried them on at work and I personally went with my true size. I have a normal/very slightly wide foot and my true size fit me well.

For comparison, i wear the same sizing in am1, flyknits, etc. I only size down in af1 for the most part

578F5F46-D506-4D99-84E8-BEDD4B0826DF.jpeg

Just got these today. I quickly tried them on at work and I personally went with my true size. I have a normal/very slightly wide foot and my true size fit me well.

For comparison, i wear the same sizing in am1, flyknits, etc. I only size down in af1 for the most part

578F5F46-D506-4D99-84E8-BEDD4B0826DF.jpeg

Nice

What size, if any, do you wear in Epic React & Vapormax?

Hope people start losing interest in these “flat” shoes :lol:
its always like this theres initial reaction plenty of pass comennts, then after the ig pics start rolling in hype and cop comments, then theres a regret and denial of said hype and thoughts of passing but eventually we end up trying for them anyway lol.

Last edited:
Wait so are people wanting the OGs just super late? I remember they were just sitting in nike soho for mad long. They were even trying mad hard to see if I wanted a pair lmao.

Wait so are people wanting the OGs just super late? I remember they were just sitting in nike soho for mad long. They were even trying mad hard to see if I wanted a pair lmao.

Passers remorse? :lol:

They have a little resale now so maybe that’s it.

well fro me at least the OG's started popping and by the time people started to realize it most pairs were sold out pretty much. others were on the fence until they re released without the popping which some colors did but not the two OG's which most of us have been pining for for a minute now. Watch them 200-250 resell prices on the whites go down wayyy heavy when they drop later today

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone has mentioned but the black pairs seem to get some slight discolouration on them where it kind of looks yellow like the colour is running off the upper, can’t notice it on foot only when I take them off and inspect

I’ll be honest I didn’t really notice it fully until I see that post and checked myself - doesn’t ruin it for me but it shows how whack Nike qc is like we didn’t already know

its always like this theres initial reaction plenty of pass comennts, then after the ig pics start rolling in hype and cop comments, then theres a regret and denial of said hype and thoughts of passing but eventually we end up trying for them anyway lol.
Hope people start losing interest in these “flat” shoes :lol:
dont let comments about not being in, factor into your purchase. buy because you like em...and for those that dont, let them cook in another kitchen. hype never ever swayed me. i'm too much of an iD guy to let hype get to me.

Also maybe it’s a testament to how crappy the CWs since then have been. All pink, white and pink, army green, all white... oh hey there’s a taupe CW coming out... bleh. Spark plugs looked alright but when the on foot pics came out they were too baby blue for me. I’m not that excited about the iD options either. That pink clip on the navy heel cup with the yellow pull tab looks good on both the navy and white upper. I went with the navy’s first time around and those are worn out now, so I’d like to add the OG white to my stable.

I bought the nike+ pair first and wasn't sure I wanted another pair when the white/pink pair dropped. I wear my nike+ pair a lot now so I want another pair.

Also maybe it’s a testament to how crappy the CWs since then have been. All pink, white and pink, army green, all white... oh hey there’s a taupe CW coming out... bleh. Spark plugs looked alright but when the on foot pics came out they were too baby blue for me. I’m not that excited about the iD options either. That pink clip on the navy heel cup with the yellow pull tab looks good on both the navy and white upper. I went with the navy’s first time around and those are worn out now, so I’d like to add the OG white to my stable.

I totally agree that the recent CWs have been meh. I just ordered the grey pair since I need something to rotate with my Peg 35s as I’m upping mileage. I’d be in for the OG navys if they rerelease.

Back
Top Bottom