Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

87s #2 trending on eBay. YIKES.

37F3E484-1BA8-416C-AA5C-1BE94A878435.jpeg

Don't pay resale for the Element 87s! After getting them in hand from Nike, upper feels super flimsy. Im still excited about having the shoe but the quality of the upper is disappointing. Maybe the upper will hold up, but right these shoes aren't anything but glorified slides! Smh

Don’t tell me what to do!

:emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

Element 87s Have Dropped SIGNIFICANTLY on stockX; seeing pairs for just over 300. I know alot of yall were waiting for that dip... Here it is, at least for Sizes 10.5 - 11.5
NRE.PNG

Don't pay resale for the Element 87s! After getting them in hand from Nike, upper feels super flimsy. Im still excited about having the shoe but the quality of the upper is disappointing. Maybe the upper will hold up, but right these shoes aren't anything but glorified slides! Smh
I am slightly inclined to agree. Getting mine in hand yesterday was a dope feeling, but If I'm being honest with myself, I was more happy than anything that I paid Retail. Im not sure If I had paid Resale, that I'd have the same sense of accomplishment. Dont get me wrong, these are dope and when I took em out the box I knew I made the right choice in buying them... just not sure how I'd feel had I been forced to pay upwards of 400 last week. 300 was my highest bid on StockX before I got the SNKRS W

Last edited:
Got mine in, size 12 is the perfect fit. On feet pics comin' soon as my shark socks get out of the dryer.

Last edited:
Damn, those 87 Sail Light Bone prices are going back up for size 9.5. I guess those are out of the picture, but the anthracite is still dropping a bit. Might cop if it gets to $225 for the Anthracite.

I'm down to cop some sails for $250, but not willing to pay more than that. that size 7.5 is a hit or miss sometimes with prices lol

People that have worn the Epic Reacts for a few months, have you had any trouble with the soles kinda wearing off.

My feets starting to hurt all of a sudden.
Soles on these dont chip away really unless your running. They come pre faded FYI. If your feet hurt maybe you got the wrong size i dunno ive been going .5-1.0 size up and about months no problem with my most worn reacts. Ive been wearing reacts heavy lately since they dropped, like i did last year with vapormax but i can see this trend not ending for me tho lol.

Back
Top Bottom