Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I went half size down on the 55 by accident do you guys think I will be okay? I went half size down on the 87s as well and was okay with those. Prefer the snug fit.

I went half size down on the 55 by accident do you guys think I will be okay? I went half size down on the 87s as well and was okay with those. Prefer the snug fit.

Idk about that. .5 down seems like it will be too snug on 55s. Good luck.

picked up the black and whites on sat can't get enough of em! for $130 you cant beat them tried them on side by side with my $200 ultra boost clima and i prefer these ..finally!! perfer my vapormax for work where im on my feet running around but as far as causal goes wow these things are so damn comfy never wana take em off

Last edited:

For me, these fit the same as trainers length wise, but these are a little more narrow in the toe area so tts is ok. I could go up half size to adjust the width but length would be a little too long. Flyknit has give too where these don’t so you can get away with a snugger fit on trainers. I wouldn’t even attempt half sz down on 55s.

Opinions for casual wear / upcoming trip to Europe: Epic React Flyknit on sale for $120 or Element 55 at $130?

go with the epic reacts if the flyknits upper isn't too tight on you otherwise go with the 55 with it's more traditional tongue

.5 down was great on the 87. I just bought the 55 in store and tried .5 down and it was too tight and painful. I would def go tts in these.

not dead but nike is just slowing down with the colorways and just looking at the selection at finishline, they have 17 colorways just for mens alone: https://www.finishline.com/store/pr...-shoes/prod2776401?styleId=AQ0067&colorId=800

:lol:
er.png

Only have 2 GR CWs and 3 ids... i just want a navy everything pair, maybe a hint of volt lol and of course some MCs! Anybody know when ER 2 release? Can’t wait for those

Has anyone had a chance to try the Odyssey React Shields out yet? Any thoughts? Considering opting for these once the winter weather is upon us.

Back
Top Bottom