Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

AQ0067_008_P1.jpg

https://www.dtlr.com/nike-epic-react-flyknit-aq0067-008.html

THANK20 to make it $87.98

There's a couple Flyknit Trainers too.

*edit* corrected link

Last edited:
Got all 3 cws, but only looking to keep one. I keep going back in forth between neptunes and solar reds.

What is everyone’s favorite colorway so far and of the recent 3 colorways what was everyone’s favorite?

That could’ve been a nice down payment on a car but I get it. :pimp:

Haha 850 isn’t that a great of a down payment on a new car but I know what you mean.

But it was just weird timing on everything. I went to the Notre event in Chicago to cop the three new colorways, and while waiting in line got an email that someone accepted my bid on the Desert Sands. Also a night or two before that I randomly got the Undercovers from Foot Patrol. So I kinda had them all in hand with a few days of each other.

And Neptunes are my favorite of the three new colorways.

Last edited:
What is everyone’s favorite colorway so far and of the recent 3 colorways what was everyone’s favorite?

Def think the OG colorways are better to me than the 3 recent or undercovers. My favorites C/Ws would have to be Sails, Photo Greys/Desert Sand. Then Neptunes are my fav out of the 3 recent C/Ws. Green mist would probably be my top 3 if I ever get them in hand lol

Haha 850 isn’t that a great of a down payment on a new car but I know what you mean.

But it was just weird timing on everything. I went to the Notre event in Chicago to cop the three new colorways, and while waiting in line got an email that someone accepted my bid on the Desert Sands. Also a night or two before that I randomly got the Undercovers from Foot Patrol. So I kinda had them all in hand with a few days of each other.

And Neptunes are my favorite of the three new colorways.
How are you liking the Lake side? Do you feel it’s too bright/loud? Decided to pass on the Neptunes from Sivas....More interested in the undercover light beige chalk or lakeside pair. Leaning more toward the lakeside.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the lakeside undercover pair in person yesterday and im deciding to move on from those. they’re too bright for me. I wouldnt wear them enough.

I saw the lakeside undercover pair in person yesterday and im deciding to move on from those. they’re too bright for me. I wouldnt wear them enough.
I was afraid of that. And I’m not feeling the Green Mist. Out of the Undercover’s 87s I think the Volt looks the best...but wish they stuck with the red outsole.

Back
Top Bottom