Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Nike EU with the price drops + that 20% is killing me.
20190715_115939.jpg

Grabbed Black Sapphire as well.. went up a size from ER1 as they were snug for me, had to remove insole. We will see.

Grabbed Black Sapphire as well.. went up a size from ER1 as they were snug for me, had to remove insole. We will see.

I wanted to grab em too man. smh. But needed that 55.00 for my EYBL KD's this week haha. I am trying to slow down now

I wanted to grab em too man. smh. But needed that 55.00 for my EYBL KD's this week haha. I am trying to slow down now
I hear you!! no doubt. I pumped the brakes on the on-court kicks.. but sold my ER1 that were snug and keeping the do-it-all pairs in my daily rotation more than anything. Love how ER's I'll wear to work but can also hit the gym and run in them..

Big mood on the finish line code!!!
Thanks Salacious Crumb.
Got 4 pair shipped for $193 with a birthday code I was sitting on.

I have worn my Epic React 1 to the ground and needed a new pair. So glad I waited, for the price on Finishline, it was a no brainer for the Epic React 2. On my Epic React 1, I did go 1/2 size up, because of my wide foot and the fit was perfect for me for casual wear and short distance running. I went 1/2 size up on the Epic React 2 also, so I hope the fit is the same.

9.5 is up for me. Only size sold out right now is a 9.
What? How? Are you able to add to cart? I’m still trying. Size 10 is up but I don’t think I should go up half. Even the ER1 I stayed tts.

I’m really disappointed I missed out on the black sapphire. I was looking at it the past couple of weeks for deals. Might buy another gold just because it’s $45.

the flyknit isn't as tough as the 1's so you probably would be ok with the TTS. Especially at the top of the foot/ankle where most of my discomfort was.
I went .5 up for the 2's when i normally went a whole size up on the 1's and the 2's actually felt a tiny bit too big since the flyknit has some give this time.

With that being said last night i scooped like 3 pairs (1 for in store pickup) with rewards and a gift card for a total of $72 bucks. If only those vivid purples were on sale too :/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom