Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I think sometimes Nike overthinks it... Like the Joyride... All I want is a Turbo version of the Epic React. The ER is nearly perfect. Just add a little bit of ZoomX to it, like the Peggy Turbo. Perfection.

Unfortunately the upper isn't the same...but the Jordan Havoc React has a nice zoom bag in the forefoot.

edit: missed the X in zoomX. I definitely get the feeling Nike is still working things out with that cushion. And OT--I was really disappointed with the Pegasus Turbo 2. Loved the original.

New react infinity is type fire. Might mess around and grab multiple pairs. I normally run in brooks but those willing to give those a try

kinda tempted to try some of these Legends..
Nike Legend React 2 Shield Men s Running Shoe  Nike GB.png

With all the Nike hype, I have a feeling the IR is the new ER, and we won't see an Epic React Flyknit 3.

I was surprised to see the ER2 as fast as we did. Unless there are tech advances or performance tweaks, another cosmetic change with the Epic React 3 label would probably be a pass for me or only on deep discount.

Last edited:
curious to try out the infinity runs. epic reacts have been good to me for running and i'll have to retire my first pair soon

Gonna have to grab more colorways of the 2 I guess.
I've been stocking up on laceless ER2s as I noticed Nike removed them from their NDC search results a few weeks ago. If you have the direct link, they are still in stock, but typing Phantom in the search window will not find them. I assume this means they are clearing them out.

Back
Top Bottom