Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

MC2 FKR X ER Hybrids (by GOVRN) for work today
3AE4C22B-F95F-47E8-B74C-6B801A6CF1C9.jpeg

I'd rather run in and casual wear something like this, than the new Alpha or Tempo. Hopefully the Pegasus and Turbo versions will be closer to this bball version.

TC stated in the VF thread that the Tempo Next% is new name for the Peg Turbo.

TC stated in the VF thread that the Tempo Next% is new name for the Peg Turbo.
I thought I read somewhere that the Peg Turbo 3 or whatever it’s going to be called will coexist with the Tempo Next%. Curious to see if that turns out to be true.

Just got my IRs the other day. Went on a nice and easy 5 mile run and my feet huuurrttinn

Pegasus turbos were my last running shoe and this is my first pair of reacts so I’m hoping it’s just a break in period.

Just got my IRs the other day. Went on a nice and easy 5 mile run and my feet huuurrttinn

Pegasus turbos were my last running shoe and this is my first pair of reacts so I’m hoping it’s just a break in period.

I’d give them a few more runs. My pair broke in nicely after a week.

Last edited:

What was your outside temperature? Even the Epic Reacts felt unforgiving when running in cold temperatures to me.

Back
Top Bottom