Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Yea I seen them for like $60 at the outlet a few weeks ago just not my size. Will not pay not more than that 😂
I saw the pink blast one at the clearance store and they were priced at $89., more than NDC. I think there was a 15% discount tho. But the bottom was kinda dirty and I couldn’t stand it so i didn’t get them.

Jack Rabbit has the white and pink infinity React for $56 and free shipping right now.

Price updates at checkout.

Thanks!

My size was sold out in Men’s, but I was able to cop them in my Wmn’s converted size. The only difference is that the portion of the heel clip is pink on the WMN’s version versus black on the men’s. I can’t wait to log heavy mileage and get them dirty lol

I didn't know the price updated at Checkout. I had a size 11 in my cart yesterday on JackRabbit but price didn't update so I figured it was excluded. SMH, ended up buying on NDC for $120. Ouch.

Pulled the trigger on the blackout visions. Going to be my everyday wear beaters. I hope they are comfortable enough.

Ideas...

Captain Flyknit lol

ZF2 X INF
Zoom Fly 2 X React Infinity - Captain.jpg

Just PS. I just take the Nike stock image, crop out the upper and save the image as a .png. After that, you just apply the sole (.png) layer atop the upper image and adjust accordingly.

C07CC9D9-B2C8-4709-B859-B54A47672667.png

Price went from $150 to $84 after 25% off promo ended for this cw. Wonder if it will go lower with another promo later.

feedback once you get a chance please...
I love Reacts (have ER 1&2, 87s & 55s, Vapor Streets, Moon Racers, ISPAs, Prestos, and Peg Turbo 1s) and I really like these.

I think they’re a little softer than those models with the 87 outsole but nowhere near as squishy as the Prestos. TTS fits just a tiny bit long and a little on the narrow side in the midfoot which I think is slightly exacerbated by the elastic tongue straps.

FYI: I already have the Saffrons in a wmns 12 and this is actually the first time I’ve tried a mens 10.5 and they feel really similar.

I love Reacts (have ER 1&2, 87s & 55s, Vapor Streets, Moon Racers, ISPAs, Prestos, and Peg Turbo 1s) and I really like these.

I think they’re a little softer than those models with the 87 outsole but nowhere near as squishy as the Prestos. TTS fits just a tiny bit long and a little on the narrow side in the midfoot which I think is slightly exacerbated by the elastic tongue straps.

FYI: I already have the Saffrons in a wmns 12 and this is actually the first time I’ve tried a mens 10.5 and they feel really similar.
Hopefully I like them I got me a pair of joyride and can’t take em off so we’ll see how I’m feeling these...

Hopefully I like them I got me a pair of joyride and can’t take em off so we’ll see how I’m feeling these...
I can’t compare them since my only experience with Joyrides was briefly trying on the first fk ones but I want to say that I remember them being firmer than these.

And, since like most peeps right now, I’m just chillin at home here are some Triple Bs
and a bonus peek at the React side of the closet (rest of Peg Turbos not included)
4F3F86FF-2276-411B-98E9-B3737870EE03.jpeg F95F3093-6053-4467-AE94-450DB9200F26.jpeg 32406744-658F-4819-A9F9-A3D756887D53.jpeg

I can’t compare them since my only experience with Joyrides was briefly trying on the first fk ones but I want to say that I remember them being firmer than these.

And, since like most peeps right now, I’m just chillin at home here are some Triple Bs
and a bonus peek at the React side of the closet (rest of Peg Turbos not included)
4F3F86FF-2276-411B-98E9-B3737870EE03.jpeg F95F3093-6053-4467-AE94-450DB9200F26.jpeg 32406744-658F-4819-A9F9-A3D756887D53.jpeg
Out of that pack I would say vapor street is king would you agree? Lol haven’t tried visions yet btw...

Back
Top Bottom