Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Out of that pack I would say vapor street is king would you agree? Lol haven’t tried visions yet btw...
Yeah, probably - I liked them so much that the only colorway I didn’t cop was the blue.

Now if I had to be on my feet all day I’d prolly have to go with the Prestos, though. And if we’re talking running or doing a lot of walking then it’s the ER, hands down.

Just finished my first run in these and first thing I noticed is the fly knit doesn’t lock down on my skinny feet as well as the ER1 and ER2. Actually had to tighten the laces to get the feel I wanted.
Overall I think I will like these better than the Epics, due to the extra cushioning and stability, but time will tell.

Attachments

• D2EA28ED-A8A3-4F79-AE7C-3E870C50D80A.jpeg
    D2EA28ED-A8A3-4F79-AE7C-3E870C50D80A.jpeg
    376.9 KB · Views: 106
^Pretty sick cw, but Nike needs IR 2 and update that razor sharp heel area. Cannot wear noshow socks with these or your heels will have some abrasions.

First run. It took my body about 3mi to adjust to the INFs. After that, I started started to get into the groove. INFs are considerably heavier compared to the other shoes in my rotation, but they surprisingly ease you into your strides. As I progressed through my run, I noticed my average pace of each mile after mile 3 became faster and faster. However, effort honestly felt the same. These definitely keep your pace controlled, which makes me believe that these would handle the long distances with ease.

The outsole has significantly more rubber than the ERs. With that, these undoubtedly feel more firm. For me, the ERs felt too soft to run, which is why I only wore them casually or for work. I like the responsiveness of firm shoes when I’m running over plushness. These seem like they’ll last over 400mi easy with this amount of rubber on the outsole.

Fit. TTS. I chose to go with the same size as my ER (1&2s). They felt just right for me. Flyknit is thick but flexible. It feels like EM to me to be honest. I did notice I develop a small blister on my left great toe on the medial side. Lacing was pretty loose, so I suspect that was the primary factor. Will definitely put more mileage in to see if it improves or not.

Aesthetic. In this cw, I didn’t notice that the tongue, laces and the midsole are NOT white. It’s a very light beige/cream color, which is a nice touch to break up the plain white. This cw will definitely show its wear more than most of the other cws. For $60 who cares?! They’re meant to be run in lol

B4BDA48B-0A8B-4143-80D0-9FC63DBEB3BF.jpeg

First run. It took my body about 3mi to adjust to the INFs. After that, I started started to get into the groove. INFs are considerably heavier compared to the other shoes in my rotation, but they surprisingly ease you into your strides. As I progressed through my run, I noticed my average pace of each mile after mile 3 became faster and faster. However, effort honestly felt the same. These definitely keep your pace controlled, which makes me believe that these would handle the long distances with ease.

The outsole has significantly more rubber than the ERs. With that, these undoubtedly feel more firm. For me, the ERs felt too soft to run, which is why I only wore them casually or for work. I like the responsiveness of firm shoes when I’m running over plushness. These seem like they’ll last over 400mi easy with this amount of rubber on the outsole.

Fit. TTS. I chose to go with the same size as my ER (1&2s). They felt just right for me. Flyknit is thick but flexible. It feels like EM to me to be honest. I did notice I develop a small blister on my left great toe on the medial side. Lacing was pretty loose, so I suspect that was the primary factor. Will definitely put more mileage in to see if it improves or not.

Aesthetic. In this cw, I didn’t notice that the tongue, laces and the midsole are NOT white. It’s a very light beige/cream color, which is a nice touch to break up the plain white. This cw will definitely show its wear more than most of the other cws. For $60 who cares?! They’re meant to be run in lol

B4BDA48B-0A8B-4143-80D0-9FC63DBEB3BF.jpeg

What nike app is that? It tracks and times your run?

freshxup24 freshxup24 if your phone is capable of acquiring/submitting GPS coordinates (most phone within past 5-7 years) it'll work. Really cool app that I was using when I did 5Kish runs a couple times a week in the past.

I believe full length React at $150. Release date, as of now is 4/18.

I'm getting some serious summer vibes with these and I like it.

I want to like the jordan delta but wish they just smoothed out the midsole around the heal. The zig-zags look childish to me

Back
Top Bottom