Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

The infinity run is a great successor to the epic react series, imo. It's an easy fix for more heel lockdown for the infinity 2. The Overreact is another great react sneaker for me. I enjoyed what react had to offer this year and I'm assuming the non zoom x part of the invincible is react.

For 2021, I hope to see more zoom x and react mashups and cheaper zoom x sneakers for lifestyle.

im gon be in the minority and say i am not a fan of the IR2 changes, no need more cushioned uppers, plenty of those options out there and IR1 just felt like theres a weak heel lockdown but just tighten the laces and your shoes arent going anywhere

I’m interested in copping a pair of AF1 Reacts and I just wanted to know how comfy are they and do they fit big like regular AF1’s? I also saw that a drop in midsole is used and I’m wondering how well that will hold up over time.

These are pretty comfy, just don’t love these “ledges” they have added to the backs of lots of these shoes. I got a 10 but might send back for my true 9.5 if they run another sale around Christmas...
image.jpg

Definitely looking forward to the IR2, as that upper looks fantastic. I still need to cop a pair of the first IR so I'll get to that eventually.

Already looks like the colorway offerings of the IR2 will be alot better than the first version.

Back
Top Bottom