Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

All shoes is either love or hate. Many early YT reviewers had bad reviews on Tempo Next, but I personally love them. Only if they can be less noisy, they're almost perfect for me.
Will definitely cop more pairs of Invincible if they're on-sale.

with the infinity react already priced at $160, it makes sense to see why nike priced it at $180 with the full zoomx midsole. i still think both shoes are overpriced and they’ll eventually get discounted but nike knows they will sell with the great marketing/hype they generate

you can’t really compare these to the tempos or alpha fly since this shoes is specifically made for those easier/recovery runs while those other two are meant more for those faster runs

Yeah, I hear ya, but for the $180 price tag you'd expect a positive experience in the performance department. I mean they're only $20 less than the Next Tempo%s.

What are people's impressions of the React Infinity 2? Honestly, my only issue with the first one was the lack of any heel padding. Having now tried version 2, I actually think they over corrected. While the added heel padding is nice, I liked the stretchy sock like fit of the 1. The upper of the 2 seems much more constricting and less breathable.

I’m a true 9.5, and I got a 10 in those. Bit of room in the toebox but it has one of those where I think 9.5 would have been too tight.

What are people's impressions of the React Infinity 2? Honestly, my only issue with the first one was the lack of any heel padding. Having now tried version 2, I actually think they over corrected. While the added heel padding is nice, I liked the stretchy sock like fit of the 1. The upper of the 2 seems much more constricting and less breathable.
2s look better casually imo...

Is this the right thread of the React Overbreak? Wondering how they fit.

I got the black pair Undercover pair. They were kind of difficult to put on without loosening the laces (didn't untie them, just had to loosen the top to even get my foot in). Seemed like TTS felt normal once my foot was in.

That said, I think I'm going to return them. Probably would've kept the Sail pair, as I like those better.

IR2 discounted at Jack Rabbit, i signed up for the 20% off first order discount and it stacked + 4% cashback via rakuten

1616270960713.png

uno uno I'd personally get Hoka Bondi or Clifton no doubt. ZoomX on hospital floor will be squeaky. Or you can get react presto if you want to stick with Nike.

Reactions: uno
Looking for new work shoes

which model would you recommend for 12 hour shifts?
Also, check out this link for additional ideas. Me personally--I'd go with the Triumph 18 as the foam is a little firmer/more supportive than a Hoka.

Also, check out this link for additional ideas. Me personally--I'd go with the Triumph 18 as the foam is a little firmer/more supportive than a Hoka.

yet to have the invincibles and ub 21 in hand, but surprised they chose those as the best two shoes for standing.
would assume that they are both too soft leading to foot fatigue and that having something a bit more firmer would be better for longer periods of time

yet to have the invincibles and ub 21 in hand, but surprised they chose those as the best two shoes for standing.
would assume that they are both too soft leading to foot fatigue and that having something a bit more firmer would be better for longer periods of time
I can see the Invincibles being a problem for all-day standing, but less so for the UB 21. Boost feels downright firm compared to ZoomX and React and Hoka's EVA foams. It's all relative.

I can see foot fatigue from Zoom, I get it after an hour or so in boost so I’m sure ZoomX is the same or worse. React would be my choice...

Sorry if I'm late to the game on this, but anybody else have issues with the react foam squeaking on the Infinity React? Just got a pair for casual wear and I have run in them a couple of times and I love them, but I'm really annoyed by the squeaking. It's not a 'baby powder under the insole' kind of squeak, it sounds like it's the actual foam.

If you've had this issue, does it eventually go away? I've only worn them 5 times or so. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom