Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Sorry if I'm late to the game on this, but anybody else have issues with the react foam squeaking on the Infinity React? Just got a pair for casual wear and I have run in them a couple of times and I love them, but I'm really annoyed by the squeaking. It's not a 'baby powder under the insole' kind of squeak, it sounds like it's the actual foam.

If you've had this issue, does it eventually go away? I've only worn them 5 times or so. Thanks!
A couple of my react shoes do this and it makes me go from loving the shoe to hating it.

9514AB47-5F54-4C37-A659-F70C69EC6192.jpeg
fire. Super comfy too

Volt invincible "coming soon" on NDC. Can't come soon enough. Apparently that is Nike Canada. Why can't we have nice things in the States?

Attachments

• 2DA267DE-6B7B-415F-9156-C229CAF5ABC1.jpeg
    2DA267DE-6B7B-415F-9156-C229CAF5ABC1.jpeg
    584.4 KB · Views: 932
Last edited:
Went for a quick 6 mile run in my pair today and overall pleased with the Invincibles. Im coming from the Zoom Fly 3 so it for sure took some getting used to. This shoe is definitely made for mid-foot and heal strikers, in my opinion. Stability wasn't really an issue for me but there is room for improvement. I also had some foot fatigue in the earlier miles of my run and hopefully that changes within the next few runs. I think for $180 Nike could have added FlyWire and a mid-foot plate for this shoe to be a monster.

IR2 discounted at Jack Rabbit, i signed up for the 20% off first order discount and it stacked + 4% cashback via rakuten

1616270960713.png

i noticed this pair was slightly different than the pair on NDC...is the product pic on Jack Rabbit an error or are they two different shoes with slightly different color blocking?

i noticed this pair was slightly different than the pair on NDC...is the product pic on Jack Rabbit an error or are they two different shoes with slightly different color blocking?

I ordered that pair. They are the retail pair as seen on NDC and not the shoe in the image. They must’ve taken sample/promo images of the shoe.

I missed them in a 12, do they fit super snug or kinda big? Debating on if I can make an 11.5 or 12.5 work.
Edit: I thought I quoted the post about the Jack rabbit deal on IRun 2

Last edited:
I missed them in a 12 do they fit super snug or kinda big? Debating on if I can make an 11.5 or 12.5 work.
Edit: I thought I quoted the post about the Jack rabbit deal on IRun 2
I would do 12.5 since they are true to size and if you go down half they might be more snug

Got my first pair of Infinity Reacts and the length of the shoe fits my foot fine, but the width is snug AF. Yall think I should go a size up? Or will the knit stretch over time?

Back
Top Bottom