Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Infinity React 2 might be my favorite. The two-textured upper with traditional thread-looking knit around the toe rand and plastic knit on the inside gives it a layered look and steps away from the dying sock shoe aesthetic. The 3s are going back to that one-piece look but still looks better than the IR 1 (probably the worst IMO)

I just loved the sock-like feel of the 1s. I could just slip them on and go! There were a lot of nice light colored cws for them.

The 2s felt bulky to me with the padded padding and truer tongue.

Last edited:
I just loved the sock-like feel of the 1s. I could just slip them on and go! They were a lot of nice light colored cws for them.

The 2s felt bulky to me with the padded padding and truer tongue.
I didn’t think I’d like the Infinity 2 but for running the upper is more secure. I have the black & white CW and have used them more casually now that I mainly run in the Peg 38 and Vomero 16.

I like them, even though it seems like this was Nikes' thought process behind them:
PhotoGrid_Plus_1637071630752-picsay.jpg

So my IF2s were my main running shoe, cause I didn't think I'd like anything else. Until I tried on the ZoomX Invincibles. My IF2s now kinda feel like bricks compared to the ZoomXs.

Also, how many miles do you guys log onto your pairs of IF2s until they stop losing comfort?

So my IF2s were my main running shoe, cause I didn't think I'd like anything else. Until I tried on the ZoomX Invincibles. My IF2s now kinda feel like bricks compared to the ZoomXs.

Also, how many miles do you guys log onto your pairs of IF2s until they stop losing comfort?
Hit 300+ in the 1’s until I switched them out but I always do at that mark. Comfort felt about the same honestly. They’re pretty resilient

30% off at Notre for IR2, lots of them on sale already to it totals to $76, ships free and no tax outside of IL

they do ship slow on sale times so it might take a while to arrive

I can’t imagine how long it will take with the holidays sales going on.

3 times I ordered from them this year and they all took like 2.5-3 weeks to arrive. But not really complaining too much since no sales tax and cheap ground shipping.

I want INVNCBLS for that price. I saw these at the Nike outlet. Dont think I've seen this colorway...

20211111_191438.jpg

Notre sale got bumped to 40%. Multiple React Infinity cws are $109 plus the disco. Scooped 2 pairs of the ridgerock CW for $130 shipped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom