Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Think imma finally purchase a pair of these for myself. Need some comfortable work shoes. It’s either these or Ultraboost.

Stay tuned. Lol.

Reacts are more firm to me while invincibles feel more memory foamy guess it depends wot type of comfort you prefer

I got a pair of invincible 2s for under $100, THAT was a steal.

They're a bit wobbly and basically exactly the same as the 1s, but the comfort is insane. I'll try the 3s when they hit discount.

I tried on a Invincible 3 a few hours ago and they’re definitely comfortable. While not really a futuristic design, it’s definitely “tech-heavy”-ish. Very similar to Ultraboost as well.

Do you feel it’s worth the $180? I saw a pair of Infinity Reacts for $120 locally.

Price isn’t a issue, just want a very comfortable shoe. And something that hopefully doesn’t bottom out.
No.

But then again to me $180 is a lot for any shoe. I got the 2s for $50 at DSG warehouse (if you’re in the Houston area).

I'd get these but I'm curious about the IV's.

20230219_175718.jpg
20230219_175726.jpg

ordered the invincible 3 last Friday and saw the 40 percent off this morning. Talked to Nike and they adjusted the price to my order to 111. Had 3 other pairs of Air Max 90’s all marked down 40 percent in my cart but didn’t pull the trigger before the mistake was fixed. At least I got the Invincibles for cheap

I just realized JB released these recently.

52E5D288-7265-442C-B2A3-28946106B259.jpeg

The Flu Game Epic React hybrid was crafted before 2020, IIRC. It’s pretty much the exact colorblocking lol

Back
Top Bottom