Nike React Presto

ID’s, finally buckled down on these, liked the reacto print and the midsole color. Thought it made for a unique shoe. Kind of slightly inspired by the ISPA reacts that dropped a while ago. Made the name tag in the back “ACG” since I wear a lot of it, idk what it is but the 3m dots look weird and like a face to me with the top 2, so I jumped at removing them. Although ALPHA PROHECT IS WONDERFUL AND BLESSED.
those are nice!

Someone asked for pic with plain black laces:
image.jpg

EDIT: Will add it’s the most comfortable shoe for all day wear that I’ve tried in a long, long time. Did back to back days this weekend and theme parks with almost no foot aches/pains. Will definitely grab another color once they show us more good stuff.

Last edited:
Discount doesn't show up even all the way through checkout right before submitting the order. Does it work for you?

It ended last night. Seems they usually do 24hr promos and the emails they send have a timer on them. I carted some KDs and it automatically showed the deduction at checkout for me.

I picked up the Desert Ore colorway from FNL with a bday coupon.

I don't know, still not fully sold on the silhouette. But good lord these are more comfy than any of the react shoes I own and/or tried on. Unbelievable, like when I got my first pair of 1.0 Ultra Boosts

how is siding on these compared to epic reacts? And air max 1s?
I don’t have epic reacts to compare to but air max 1s are easy to throw on. These you gotta force your foot in a bit. From what I’ve heard, ERs seem to be the hardest to put on your feet

I don’t have epic reacts to compare to but air max 1s are easy to throw on. These you gotta force your foot in a bit. From what I’ve heard, ERs seem to be the hardest to put on your feet
Epic reacts to me are very narrow and I took an 11 in them. I'm a true size 10. I'm 10.5 in am1s. I'll prob go with a 10.5 in these since I have a somewhat wide foot.

Epic reacts to me are very narrow and I took an 11 in them. I'm a true size 10. I'm 10.5 in am1s. I'll prob go with a 10.5 in these since I have a somewhat wide foot.
yeah the presto reacts fit TTS exactly on my feet. I’d recommend the 10.5 to see how they feel on your feet

Wore these for a day and thinking about trying to return them or sell them. There is a such thing as too comfortable for me:lol:. I need a shoe with more arch support when I’m hanging around... dope shoe tho!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom