Nike React Presto

1EA50145-48D4-4F62-A721-5C5D521DC5CA.jpeg

AB49DECC-D78A-4438-A1C8-1E301E266DE6.jpeg
752CC8AE-1DDA-4124-908E-7A982FE27D90.jpeg
D59F0474-0907-4A6D-BDF5-ED68BF90C89F.jpeg

Breezy Thursdays/Cheddar & Sour Creams came in today as us3less us3less said :rofl:

Nike hit the nail on the head with this mash up, one of their best to date. Causal shoe of the summer...dare I say casual shoe of the year? :nerd:

TTS 12.5 worked for me and thank goodness these came in half sizes. No need to tie, factory lace tied for these. If you want a snug fit, you could probably go half size down. All day comfort regardless.

In terms of comfort React wise, I’d put it at the top. Followed closely by the EXP-14 and the React ISPA. The Epic React has more firm React as it’s intended for running. Nike is definitely milking the React foam and with good reason, it’s a gold mine when executed perfectly with this Presto React. I’d say a successful breath of life in the Presto line. Definitely will grab another pair.

Side note: anyone know the name of the one with purple on it? It has a cassette tape on the sole?? :nerd:

Appreciate that size consensus... I’m a 12.5 in Exp-14s and Epic Reacts so I’m assuming that same size would be suitable in these?

Appreciate that size consensus... I’m a 12.5 in Exp-14s and Epic Reacts so I’m assuming that same size would be suitable in these?

Yessir. 12.5 fits perfect to me. Here’s what I wear below in different React shoes.

Presto React -> 12.5
ISPA React -> 13
EXP-14 -> 12.5, 13
Epic React -> 12.5, 13

Leaves me to wonder though, if a 12.5 isn’t available in the next Presto React I want, would I go for a 12 or 13. In years past I was able to size down in regular Prestos because a 13 was too big based off of the materials. Going to wear them today to get a good feel.

Yessir. 12.5 fits perfect to me. Here’s what I wear below in different React shoes.

Presto React -> 12.5
ISPA React -> 13
EXP-14 -> 12.5, 13
Epic React -> 12.5, 13

Leaves me to wonder though, if a 12.5 isn’t available in the next Presto React I want, would I go for a 12 or 13. In years past I was able to size down in regular Prestos because a 13 was too big based off of the materials. Going to wear them today to get a good feel.
I have that those troubles all the time. I could get away with a 12 in some og prestos and other color ways I’d have to go .5 size up

I have that those troubles all the time. I could get away with a 12 in some og prestos and other color ways I’d have to go .5 size up

Yea man.
For me it’s the upper material that swings the pendulum on size, definitely a struggle. Maybe the soon to come Nike sizing app will shine light on sizing/material issues that plague us in between sizes.

Was ready to purchase but champs didnt let me use the 2DAYS20 code on these. In for a few of these regardless, waiting on the royal blue first

So nobody else has created and ordered an ID? Figured there would be more creative pics posted.

I feel lost with this shoe :lol: i can not see the appeal at all. I would much prefer an epic react for +$30 or find one on sale for around the same price as the presto react. They took one of my favorite shoes of all time in the presto and destroyed the lines. Made it a clunky looking shoe with a terrible cage. The smoothness of the original presto is completely gone.

IMG_20190519_195956.jpg
Just me or do these run slightly big, granted the 9 was sold out but even if they weren't still would've grabbed these in a 8.5 I feel like.

I tried them on yesterday and they definitely run a little big. Not enough for me to size down but noticeably more wiggle room than my usual size 10.

I returned my brutal honey because I was trying out the sizing. As many said before, these are tts. Maybe .5 down, but as a casual shoe, it's not necessary.

These are my favorite react shoes this year and I really want to test these out on while on vacation.

My personal best all day comfort list:

1. Presto React
2. Vapormax Utility (Flyknit upper)
3. Peg 35 Turbo
4. Epic React 2.0
5. Ultraboost 4.0

So nobody else has created and ordered an ID? Figured there would be more creative pics posted.

Been thinking about ordering these IDs, especially after grabbing the matador (black/red) pair yesterday. I feel like I'm going to have a few pairs of these soon.

ReactPresto1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom