Nike React Presto

Still not out in Europe.

2541fdc5591a821913fd2cce0092a399.gif

Wore these for a day and thinking about trying to return them or sell them. There is a such thing as too comfortable for me:lol:. I need a shoe with more arch support when I’m hanging around... dope shoe tho!
I haven't tried them but I was thinking the same. Are there any React shoes with more arch support?

Wore these for a day and thinking about trying to return them or sell them. There is a such thing as too comfortable for me:lol:. I need a shoe with more arch support when I’m hanging around... dope shoe tho!

I haven't tried them but I was thinking the same. Are there any React shoes with more arch support?

6542F85F-9710-4C32-AD1E-FFED6053171E.gif

Seriously though, for a casual shoe it doesn’t get much better. As far as a React shoe with more arch support...the Epic React maybe? It’s a lot more firm than this model. Are you lacing your shoes or wearing them loose?

I think these are more comfortable than the OG Roshe Run. That’s the only Nike causal shoe with good cushion I can think of.

I think these are more comfortable than the OG Roshe Run. That’s the only Nike causal shoe with good cushion I can think of.

Roshe pales in comparison but because the sole is different, maybe it was Duralon if I remember correctly. Who knows though, maybe a Roshe React is on the horizon :nerd:

6542F85F-9710-4C32-AD1E-FFED6053171E.gif

Seriously though, for a casual shoe it doesn’t get much better. As far as a React shoe with more arch support...the Epic React maybe? It’s a lot more firm than this model. Are you lacing your shoes or wearing them loose?
I lace them up regularly. Yeah shoes are comfortable but after years of hooping/running when I wear shoes with minimal support it causes soreness in my foot/back.

Wore them all day today and the plushness is truly unmatched to any other React shoe. It very closely resembles the Pegasus Turbo in terms of plushness.

Which leads me to wonder, why isn’t there a React runner with this type of React softness? The Epic is a lot more firm. Would a creation be too soft for running?

Wore them all day today and the plushness is truly unmatched to any other React shoe. It very closely resembles the Pegasus Turbo in terms of plushness.

Which leads me to wonder, why isn’t there a React runner with this type of React softness? The Epic is a lot more firm. Would a creation be too soft for running?
If im not mistaken, the react running shoes tend to be firmer for support and stability reasons. Could be wrong but lifestyle shoes that use the same cushion as performance shoes tend to be on the softer side from my experience. Maybe someone else can chime in?

Are size 7 pandas available anywhere for retail? Closest I’m finding are 7.5... might have to grab from stockx.

Most runners under and over pronate. A shoe with this type of cushion will eventually become unstable while pronating which in turn will cause injury. I wore these the night after I ran 3 miles and the lack of support caused major soreness. Like I posted before, sometimes too comfortable isn’t always the greatest thing

I like these more than the beam joints. They got on em on nordstrom.com for anyone interested...

Does anyone know if the beams collab dropped like it said it would on the 26th? Im thinking about copping a tee.
presto1.jpeg
presto2.jpeg
presto3.jpeg

In for the Ghosts! They have the best color blocking with the black outsole wrapping up in the front!

Back
Top Bottom