Nike React Presto

Pulled the trigger on a simple, dark colorway on my first ID. Had to have the black react, and added a splash of dark blue with the black and grey.

ReactPresto3.JPG

I got sick of the Air Max 720s after a week and half for those long days.

47932828787_8bac2a1643_b.jpg

Although I've been wearing the white ones more the navy blue, I can chill the hell out all day in either pair regardless, because these are just freaking amazing. The fact that you come back home after 10 hours and your feet feels like you just put on the shoes a few minutes ago?

giphy.gif

I've designed a bunch of am1ids and it's almost always a little over 2 weeks. Not sure if the model matters but I don't see why it would vary all that much.

Ordered my premium iD’s 5/10 and they arrived 5/23 and 5/28.

3DDED13C-8EB2-4E06-95A6-3A921DDCE3F2.jpeg
Inspired by zinogre from the monster hunter series
94E3BA54-69B4-4971-8699-E149F035B171.jpeg
7BC11183-D266-4691-BA68-4B5EBF8E1099.jpeg
Inspired by the Stygian zinogre variant
4D74A20A-AC4E-4C93-A4AC-B07EB34ED9B2.png

Overall they both came out great but I might just return the second pair because it’s kinda close to my chatty matadors. I’m really loving the first pair though.

I also iD’ed a normal pair inspired by the Kobe 5/6 dark knight
C3743EEA-F9FB-4B4E-8B50-9F6AAF989C89.png

I forgot to mention: for those of you wondering what part is “premium” for the iD’s, it’s the entire toe area. It’s done up in the same neoprene as the back of the standard version instead of perforated sandwiched mesh

Outside of premium
90F4F4FC-B2BC-491F-8F0F-5AA7EF50D6B6.jpeg
Inside (weird how the interior is white, even for the other premium iD)
B908CDD7-4A18-483A-8CBB-7958E0D2CD8E.jpeg

Rabid pandas for comparison
9CE70D26-4227-4BD2-83D8-98ED54FF7002.jpeg
529007EC-F902-4744-B6E8-4A3453FDE58C.jpeg

Think I'm gonna have to try and grab a pair from StockX. Absolutely no sign of an EU release for these. Can't find them on any release lists for EU stores and there is nothing on NDC. Bizarre. Cause the iDs are up on there and everything except adult sizes.

Still waiting on Oneness to ship my Brutal Honey’s. Ordered on Monday. Shipping label was created Wednesday but no movement.

Are they usually slow with their shipping? Never ordered from them before.

Last edited:
So are these the most comfortable shoes on the planet or is it just reviewer hype? Debating a pair of these or another pair of boost. These presto’s are a little chunky looking but I will deal with it if the comfort is as great as i’ve heard.

So are these the most comfortable shoes on the planet or is it just reviewer hype? Debating a pair of these or another pair of boost. These presto’s are a little chunky looking but I will deal with it if the comfort is as great as i’ve heard.

they are that comfy

they make walking enjoyable lol

i would go down half a size tho

In my opinion, it's THAT comfortable. It's at least worth trying on, if anything.

SlunderKingpin SlunderKingpin The way I'd describe it to people is that it feels like a Tuft and Needle memory-gel hybrid mattress (amazing mattress for the price IMO, by the way [shameless product plug]) with a perfect medium-firm feel for your feet with the upper of a super cozy soft light blanket to cover your feet. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom