NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the text in all question marks & ignored it for a few minutes, but I'm sure I'd still fail if I didn't.

Monitors going off... I was lucky enough to be working from home... copped a pair of royals :pimp:

I was able to get the steel 10s. Did it from my phone. Got the error message... but stayed on the page... kept refreshing and they were in my cart.

so how bad did I miss? I was in the shower. Plz tell me it was hard to get anything....

I see sizes that were gone popping up but its still saying out of stock

I finished taking a duece when I came back to my desk, the page monitor went off. Tweetdeck wasn't open nor any notification so I'm not too mad I had a chance like everyone when they tweeted. Congrats to those that got what they wanted.

I usually check those links once a day after 5, not today tho.. Oh well wasnt ment to be, i rather be lucky at raffies than playing this game with NDC

Out of Stock does not really mean out of stock. Kept saying the fear 4s were out of stock for me, but after a few tries I copped. W/order confirmation

Bots without a doubt cleaned up. That's Nikes fault for not changing the OG links smh
How did the bots clean up? I seriously doubt someone has made a bot to click through those images... There were no bots that won on this release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom